By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mods Official Announcement [seriously this time]

ummm...ok?

Was there a close your eyes and throw a dart at the wall and see whos name you hit going on here?

Around the Network

I get nothing for making sex slaves of spam bots?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

That's pretty class, 5 new mods and 37 applications. Really cool to see that so much of the community on here want to help keep this place as well modded as it is right now. Big gratz tho to Carl2291, Conegamer (not his dog) Mummell, Starcraft and Viper1 May ye all look forward to me filling the mod queue with crying about huge sig gifs and wall fights on games from the ps2 :D

Good luck new guys and good picking old guys :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

pbroy said:

You don't share them, so no!

pbroy said:

you get sex slave bots.... what more could you ever want or need?!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:

Eh. I'd rather not disclose that information. There were a few really high profile users whose applications weren't great. There was an implication of privacy in making applications, and I wouldnt want to jeopardize this through process of elimination. We feel bad enough for those who narrowly missed this time.

Just come out with it already, Axum. One of them was me, another from Rol, and the other 10 from Kirby. We can handle the truth, we aren't little kids anymore. Let the truth flow.

You are a little ki. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

You are a little ki.

I haven't a clue what a little ki is. Is that a term of endearment? 

I suspect that the dog is still controlling Conegamer's actions. Kind of like how Rol runs this site's Nintendo fandom.

Seriously though, congrats!

Love and tolerate.

NintendoPie said:
Slarvax said:

You are a little ki.

I haven't a clue what a little ki is. Is that a term of endearment? 

It's the stuff that the energy blasts used by anime characters is called. It's similar to mana, chakra, MP, the force, living flow, etc.

Love and tolerate.

Dunno if I'm late for the party, but congraturations to the new mods.