By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mods Official Announcement [seriously this time]

NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:

Eh. I'd rather not disclose that information. There were a few really high profile users whose applications weren't great. There was an implication of privacy in making applications, and I wouldnt want to jeopardize this through process of elimination. We feel bad enough for those who narrowly missed this time.

Just come out with it already, Axum. One of them was me, another from Rol, and the other 10 from Kirby. We can handle the truth, we aren't little kids anymore. Let the truth flow.

Me also.

Around the Network

Good luck guys.

Try and use this opportunity to put any bias behind you and focus on the betterment of this community.

Since some of the winners prob dont visit XBO Nation and didnt see me congratulate you guys, thought id say it in the officiol thread :D

I think it was excellent choices. Good luck to you guys and enjoy the power. I think you all will do a good job.

Obviously i miss Yo_John117 but he did tell me that it was partly because his life was going good. While im talking about mods, i think all of you guys are doing a good job atm.

Shoutout to Spyro man as well with this

NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:

Eh. I'd rather not disclose that information. There were a few really high profile users whose applications weren't great. There was an implication of privacy in making applications, and I wouldnt want to jeopardize this through process of elimination. We feel bad enough for those who narrowly missed this time.

Just come out with it already, Axum. One of them was me, another from Rol, and the other 10 from Kirby. We can handle the truth, we aren't little kids anymore. Let the truth flow.

Yeah, im kind of curious too.  I never thought I would get it because Im simply not that active on here.  But Im curious where my application sat with the rest.  In the middle?  Back of the line?  Or was i top 10 material?

gergroy said:
NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:

Yeah, im kind of curious too.  I never thought I would get it because Im simply not that active on here.  But Im curious where my application sat with the rest.  In the middle?  Back of the line?  Or was i top 10 material?

Mine was at the back of the line.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
gergroy said:

Meh, im sure mine was behind yours.  You have been here a year and have more posts than me.  I have been here since 09...

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

Meh, im sure mine was behind yours.  You have been here a year and have more posts than me.  I have been here since 09...

...and starcraft hasn't been here since 09. The truth is that you two just suck.

Lol, agreed!

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

...and starcraft hasn't been here since 09. The truth is that you two just suck.

If we suck, then you blow.

gooch_destroyer said:
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Can I join?

Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Can I join?

Sure. Spainish fly.