By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mods Official Announcement [seriously this time]

Salnax said:

It's the stuff that the energy blasts used by anime characters is called. It's similar to mana, chakra, MP, the force, living flow, etc.

So he is saying that I'm like a blast of energy? A blast of energy to the forums?

Hey, that's really nice of him.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Slarvax said:

You are a little ki.

I haven't a clue what a little ki is. Is that a term of endearment? 

In Dragon Ball, Ki is the energy that flows through a human's body, and let's you have some kind of powers... I obviously meant that your Ki is weak.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Rol? I can't see his name.

Me rn

at least we got Mummel...

Gilgamesh said:

ummm...ok?

Was there a close your eyes and throw a dart at the wall and see whos name you hit going on here?

It was a little less darts and a little more pin the tail on the donkey.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Congrats to all of them! So now there are more than 10 mods?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Salnax said:
I suspect that the dog is still controlling Conegamer's actions. Kind of like how Rol runs this site's Nintendo fandom.

Seriously though, congrats!

Woof! Woof!

I mean, ofcourse not...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hopefully, more mods results in less bullshit in these forums.

Congrats to the new team.

*reads the reactions*

Your bitter tears give the mod team its power! Mwahahaha!

*Ahem* I mean... congratulations to Carl, ConeyG, Viper, Mummel, and StarCraft! I know you'll do this site proud. ^_^

And kudos to those who participated in the application process. You guys are awesome. You know who I'm talking about! Yeah you!

Smeags said:
*reads the reactions*

Your bitter tears give the mod team its power! Mwahahaha!

*Ahem* I mean... congratulations to Carl, ConeyG, Viper, Mummel, and StarCraft! I know you'll do this site proud. ^_^

And kudos to those who participated in the application process. You guys are awesome. You know who I'm talking about! Yeah you!

Me? Really, me? But I didn't participate!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988