By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now That the Xbox One is Selling Like Hotcakes ...

WagnerPaiva said:
The launch in the new countries will sure make things harder for Nintendo, it is kinda sad, I don´t want them to ge hurt in any way, gaming need them.

You'll get used to it. First you go numb, then you start criticizing them. Then you start getting mad at Iwata despite the fact that he apologizes to you.

I doubt XB1 launch will change that much though, it might give their system sellers a hard time, but XB1 has already released in its major markets.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Now that the Xbox One got Titanfall and a 50 dollar price cut it is able to sell comparable to PS4 despite the Xbox One being more expensive and  not being released in most of europe and asia. My question is will more price cuts and games push the Wii U higher or is it destined to sell around 30-35k every week?

Please tell me what are you smoking because I want to try :)

PS4 sold twice as much as Xbone previous week, do you consider this comparable ? :)

Let's enjoy the game experience, forget about graphics/performance and selling numbers, PS4 just set apart.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

bananaking21 said:
Selling like hot cakes?

Uabit said:
RolStoppable said:
Uabit said:

No, im not 12

"Favourite Games: Nintendo all the way!"

That explains why my opinion "hurted" you, sorry for not loving Nintendo. I don't like them since Wii, i loved Gamecube but they changed after.

So you are saying that the GC didn't have a kiddie image, right?

I don't know what image had Gamecube but it was powerful, with a great controller (Xbox360 controller is an evolution of GC controller) and with games like resident evil 4 or twilight princess (in my opinion the most mature Zelda). And after Gamecube what did they do? The Wii :(

I know Wii had great games such as Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 or Skyward Sword but in my opinion N64 & Gamecube were a lot better than Wii and Wii U. Nintendo has changed philosophy.

The controller part-lol

Nate4Drake said:
toastboy44562 said:

Now that the Xbox One got Titanfall and a 50 dollar price cut it is able to sell comparable to PS4 despite the Xbox One being more expensive and  not being released in most of europe and asia. My question is will more price cuts and games push the Wii U higher or is it destined to sell around 30-35k every week?

Please tell me what are you smoking because I want to try :)

PS4 sold twice as much as Xbone previous week, do you consider this comparable ? :)

Let's enjoy the game experience, forget about graphics/performance and selling numbers, PS4 just set apart.

People aren't going to forget about sales numbers on a website centred around sales numbers

Around the Network

Look guys lets be realistic here the Xbox one gained momentum from titanfall but it's not going to average 80 or 90k a week because of it. It'll most likely drop back down to about 50-60k a week. I see The Wii U averaging about 40k until Mario kart 8.

Xbox one didn't receive an official price cut.. The console is selling half of what ps4 is selling.. And will likely drop in the coming weeks..

mM
leo-j said:
Xbox one didn't receive an official price cut.. The console is selling half of what ps4 is selling.. And will likely drop in the coming weeks..

Xbox One got an official price cut in uk and the Xbox One is 50 dollars cheaper at all retailers in the US starting this week. PS4 got a huge boost from second son. PS4 will be 140k next week and Xbox One will be 100k. nice try though

I'm sure: YES!

...I hope so...

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Xbone got a small boost all from Titanfall, PS4 got a huge boost partly from inFamous and mostly from being PS4.