By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now That the Xbox One is Selling Like Hotcakes ...

How is your actual question in any way related to the thread title?

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Mummelmann said:

The actual question is a continuation of the thread title, besides it wouldn't get as much attention if it just went straight for the main point of the question.

AH HA!

Although, I think it only counts as hotcake level selling if we are talking about the standard sku, which leads into my next statement, turn titanfall/forza/ksr into the Wii Sports of XB1.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

not april fools yet.

Ka-pi96 said:
Mummelmann said:

The actual question is a continuation of the thread title, besides it wouldn't get as much attention if it just went straight for the main point of the question.

is toastboy. You have to cut him some slack

Click HERE and be happy 

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
WagnerPaiva said:
The launch in the new countries will sure make things harder for Nintendo, it is kinda sad, I don´t want them to ge hurt in any way, gaming need them.

You'll get used to it. First you go numb, then you start criticizing them. Then you start getting mad at Iwata despite the fact that he apologizes to you.

I doubt XB1 launch will change that much though, it might give their system sellers a hard time, but XB1 has already released in its major markets.

Yep, the Japan is a big market but the japanese will not buy it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

The Wii U needs Titanfall confirmed.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Please Nintendo do another Super Metroid 2D game. I will love you forever.

I wouldn't exactly say it's "selling like Hotcakes". It got a boost from Titanfall, but that will die down. PS4 has been doing better numbers, for months. XBone only got this immediate burst. I'd hold off on claiming it's doing "great" just yet.

DJEVOLVE said:

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
DJEVOLVE said:

If that means playing a sequel to Super Metroid, fine.