By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now That the Xbox One is Selling Like Hotcakes ...

Selling like hot cakes?

Around the Network

Except the Xbox 720 price cut was temporary, and sales are dropping like... cold cakes?

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=zg_bs_videogames_home_all?pf_rd_p=1286243362&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=2101&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=171Z2VYV011PDGVYWM1Q

It goes to show that sales will see a very temporary boost with new software and a price cut.  So for less than a month Wii U could have higher sales, but they'll eventually drop to pretty much what they were before.

toastboy44562 said:
I think xbox one sales will hold at 80-100k until Christmas

d00m will be at an alltime high in the summer even for PS4. I wouldn't be surpised if total console sales in one of those months didn't exceed 100k.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

RolStoppable said:
Uabit said:
The problem nintendo has is their image. They started that with the original wii and nowdays most of the people sees Nintendo as a casual/only for kids company.

How old are you? 12?

No, im not 12

"Favourite Games: Nintendo all the way!"

That explains why my opinion "hurted" you, sorry for not loving Nintendo. I don't like them since Wii, i loved Gamecube but they changed after.

bananaking21 said:
Selling like hot cakes?

Cut him some slack!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Uabit said:

No, im not 12

"Favourite Games: Nintendo all the way!"

That explains why my opinion "hurted" you, sorry for not loving Nintendo. I don't like them since Wii, i loved Gamecube but they changed after.

So you are saying that the GC didn't have a kiddie image, right?

I don't know what image had Gamecube but it was powerful, with a great controller (Xbox360 controller is an evolution of GC controller) and with games like resident evil 4 or twilight princess (in my opinion the most mature Zelda). And after Gamecube what did they do? The Wii :(

I know Wii had great games such as Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 or Skyward Sword but in my opinion N64 & Gamecube were a lot better than Wii and Wii U. Nintendo has changed philosophy.

Just like Titanfall making the Xbox One sell comparatively to the PS4. Mario Kart 8 will make the Wii U start selling comparatively to the PS4 as well.

AZWification said:

No worries. A price cut and a Mario Kart 8 bundle would make the Wii U sell like gangbusters................And that's why Nintendo won't do it!

Gotta have more faith mate!

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

No worries. A price cut and a Mario Kart 8 bundle would make the Wii U sell like gangbusters................And that's why Nintendo won't do it!

Gotta have more faith mate!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The launch in the new countries will sure make things harder for Nintendo, it is kinda sad, I don´t want them to ge hurt in any way, gaming need them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.