By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here owns a 7th gen console since launch that never broke?

My console broke

at arrival 9 2.03%

within the first year 15 3.39%

after 1 year 14 3.16%

after 2 years 21 4.74%

after 3 years 28 6.32%

after 4 years 16 3.61%

after 5 years 17 3.84%

after 6 years 20 4.51%

NEVER! 235 53.05%

In Soviet Russia console breaks you! 68 15.35%

Total:443

I had the launch xbox 360. lasted 6 years before getting the rrod . My Wii and PS3 still works fine

Around the Network
Uabit said:
I own an Xbox 360 arcade model, the one that came with only 256mb memory storage. And still works :p

Wow.

PS3 launch window still lives. Was really holding my thumbs the 12months up to PS4 launch that it would survive. Still lives now after the PS4 launch aswell :)

Never had the need to buy a slim or super slim PS3 so PS3 fat soon 7 year.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Wii and i bought one of the first elites

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No consoles of mine ever broke including this gen and I am not particulary careful with it either.

Around the Network

My xbox and my wii never broke although my memorycard for the wii did so I had to start over everything. I never get a console at launch but within one month I do when the hype settles down (If only playstation could make more consoles).

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

wii: never broke
x360: ~4 years (launch model)
ps3: I had 2 broken 60gb bc (ylod), 1 broken 80gb (ylod after fixed laser) and a 40gb which laser broke, but fixed it, still working, but using it only as bd player, playing on the slim.

but to be fair I used the ps3 the most, wii 2nd but x360 collected more or less dust.

On my third 360, PS3 and Wii never broke.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I had a PS3 and a Wii  that never broke and then i sold them both. I knew a good few people who had a broken xbox 360 and ps3 though. I think it's about how you keep them. I never saw a broken Wii or DS unless people bounced them.

my 360 was dead day 1 right out of the box but the replacement console MS gave me never had an issue. purchased at gears of war launch.

my wii died about a year in. the replacement died about a year after that. that 2nd replacement has been working just fine. the first wii was bought in wii's first august.

never had an issue with my ps3. bought it shortly after LBP launch.