By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Third party question/solution for people with Wii U's

Resolved: We shall be the Nintendo + PC Supreme Mega Master Gaming Overlords.

Everyone else = Foolish Philestine "Next-Gen" Dimwits.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Yep, add another PC+WiiU gamer here.

I get the best of both worlds: the superior version of multiplats plus the Nintendo games we love.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Because I have a laptop and a $100-150 video card won't fix it.

Only reason why I don't want a PC is because I'm going to be missing out on some console exclusives.

I am a Wii U/ 3DS owner and thats good enough for me. I have a nice little selection of good 3rd party games on my Wii U, that compliment my Nintendo 1st party, 2nd party exclusives and indie library.
People that take pleasure everytime a 3rd party games skips Wii U, should get out more really.

Around the Network

question 1? what happens when there is NO PC version. That has been the case. especially when it comes to Japan games. KH, FF, MG etc.

question 2? what does that prove, you still need another gaming machine because stuff isnt coming to WIi U?

I can't argue against this at all.

Also, every time a particular game developer says they are not bringing their game over to the WiiU, I don't shed a tear. The game wasn't on my radar in the first place. There really is a lack of originality and risk taking from 3rd party studios. Or they're catering to a demographic that I don't represent. Either way, yeah, if I really need to play those "other" games, I'm sure a PC would work just as well.

I do PC/3DS, and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything important.

Edit: Except DKC:TF. And when it comes out, X.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Interesting..

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

i prefer the ps4-wiiu combo, but whatever. I think its kinda funny how personal people take this matter