By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One... An Unstoppable Beast?? Predictions Inside

Fusioncode said:
toastboy44562 said:
Kinect Sports rivals will start a casual uproar and Xbox One sales will increase like the plague

It will be the final nail in the coffin for the PS4. 

dooooooooooooooooooom...

Am I doing it right?

Around the Network

Calling it an unsellable beast is a bit harsh.

But I do agree, there's no way its giving up its current position to anyone else.

well titan fall is a massive hype game, it could boost the sales of perhaps even the wii u if it were on it. even so I don't think with just that the xbox one would be over 100k for long, the price cut might extend that time for a bit but ps4 is the unstoppable beast. it has virtually nothing on the hype scale of titan fall and it's not slowed down since launch.

Imagine when a real game hit's that platform, not one like infamous hyped for the sake of hyping an exclusive. You know what would happen? absolutely nothing. Because it doesn't need such a thing to sell it.it just sells,......I don't know why it does, either a newfound popular infatuation with sony or the price difference (which for the moment is now just 50$

The bone's price cut above all else might make things interesting though.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

toastboy44562 said:

A five-hundred dollar machine beasting in every country it is released in. If it were released in the other fourty countries it would have had 200k+ titanfall week. Those of you who said ONE game could not sell systems are in for a treat. Does any one have guesses for this weeks sales? I say Xbox One will stay above 100k for a few weeks because of Titanfall and deals in the US.

I said one system can't and won't make a system win a generation...and I'm still right. The first Xbox had an even bigger/better franchise, Halo. How did THAT work out? Not too good? Ok then.

Considering Titanfall saw a 75% drop in the UK and got outsold by more than one game in it's SECOND WEEk, I wouldn't wager much on it. The first week sales were from people who hadn't seen a review or found out that it's NOT the greatest FPS ever/shallow etc. That kind of thing damages any games ability to have legs in the long run.

So PS3 was beasting in 2007 too?:o

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
Kinect Sports rivals will start a casual uproar and Xbox One sales will increase like the plague

100 million Xbox One consoles sold in the end confirmed.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The xbox one isn't unstoppable. It's selling decently. That's it.

*growls at Toastboy*

axumblade said:
ConeGamers_Dog said:

*growls at Toastboy*

Don't make me roll up a newspaper! 

*whines*

*scurries off under the table*

I agree and it still has like 30? more countries to launch.