By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One... An Unstoppable Beast?? Predictions Inside

I think you missed the point of the sales, the argument was and is that Titanfall will not cause a long or medium therm sales spike of the xb1.

Now, they lowered the price to 450$ and it can be found for 400$ with the bundle, that could sway a good number of people who were on the fence, will that make the xb1 as popular as the PS4? more popular? 

I don't think it would be deserved, but it's fair to ask and a part of me think it's possible, if unlikely, but that will be only in the USA and maybe just maybe in the UK... however, no matter how it goes, at best the xb1 will be selling slightly more than the PS4 in the two markets where it has a lead and will get trounced globally (which is the number that really count).

Around the Network

So basically with the price drops, MS is back to losing money on the console?

If the OP isn't in marketing for Microsoft he darn well should be.

Elop can stop it. :P

lol

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Around the Network

Can't wait for the X1 to drop to 400 so that the X1 fans can't pretend it's "actually doing better because of the higher price". It won't.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kinect Sports rivals will start a casual uproar and Xbox One sales will increase like the plague

toastboy44562 said:
Kinect Sports rivals will start a casual uproar and Xbox One sales will increase like the plague

So it will drop dead?

lolololololwelcomeback.:)

toastboy44562 said:

It will be the final nail in the coffin for the PS4. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I think the beast was slayed a week later, though we will have to wait for numbers to be sure.