By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One... An Unstoppable Beast?? Predictions Inside

DeadBigfoot21 said:
I agree and it still has like 30? more countries to launch.

Not this again, these tiny territories make up 5-10 % of xbox sales at best they would only add a few thousand a week. Xbox is already in it's biggest territores and PS4 is outselling it by a lot. Japan alone is bigger then these 30 + territories combined.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Not this again, these tiny territories make up 5-10 % of xbox sales at best they would only add a few thousand a week. Xbox is already in it's biggest territores and PS4 is outselling it by a lot. Japan alone is bigger then these 30 + territories combined.

You are missing the point weazel... those "tiny territories" will still add up to sales in the charts... You cannot just ignore the fact that 50>13.. all of you who does are crazy...

Praise the One.

SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

You are missing the point weazel... those "tiny territories" will still add up to sales in the charts... You cannot just ignore the fact that 50>13.. all of you who does are crazy...

Did I say they wont add some sales?  I even said what around they will add weekly.................The fact that people are using them as a crutch like they will make a big difference is the issue, they won't.

FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Did I say they wont add some sales?  I even said what around they will add weekly.................The fact that people are using them as a crutch like they will make a big difference is the issue, they won't.

Around 40 countries each selling around maybe 1,000 each a week equal 40k extra a week. Let's do the math together 40 times a thousand equals 40,000. I'll say it again, 40 times a thousand equals 40,000. add fourty thousand to xbox one numbers and they are similar to ps4. you cant deny it

toastboy44562 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Around 40 countries each selling around maybe 1,000 each a week equal 40k extra a week. Let's do the math together 40 times a thousand equals 40,000. I'll say it again, 40 times a thousand equals 40,000. add fourty thousand to xbox one numbers and they are similar to ps4. you cant deny it

Great post!! And its true.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

I swear with the thread's tittle i had enough to know who was the author.

I don't know for the moment Titanfall is helping a little but Infamous: Second sond has taken quickly the protagonism...

toastboy44562 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

LMAo the ps4 doesnt do half that and it outsells x1 in these territories...sorry your numbers are quite far off. 10 k max a week.

3sexty said:
toastboy44562 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
SweetTalia said:
FlamingWeazel said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:

Great post!! And its true.

It isn't true, look at what Sony sells there. subtract quite a bit as xbox does not seell near as well there, his numbers are grossly inflated, these territories dont come close to 40 k a week, they combined are way less the japan.,...... Look at xbox numbers there.

d21lewis said:
When he left, he was but a Toastbaby42521. He has returned a Toastboy44562. Some day, he shall be a Toastman95000.

... But eventually he'll just be Toast.

The PS5 Exists. 

toastboy44562 said:

This is about the fifth or sixth thread you invade with this nonsense. Again especially for you:

The XBox One has been selling in most, if not all, of those European countries (due in September) FOR MONTHS now (even in countries like Iceland that aren't even on MS's list..). The Metro group (MediaMarkt, Saturn, etc.) has over 1000 shops all over mainland Europe and they have been selling XBox Ones in probably most if not all of them (we have pictures of XBoxe Ones.  Then there are tons of importers that import XBoxe Ones from the States - since the $450 price drop they are even considerably cheaper than the official msrps.