By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One... An Unstoppable Beast?? Predictions Inside

A toastboy thread; That's an UNSTOPPABLE BEAST!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I just purchased the Xbox One Titanfall bundle on Monday at Best Buy for 449.00.  Received an additonal $10.00 off when I bought an extra controller with it.  I hope it continues to sell well.  I don't have a PS4 yet but would love to buy one in the future. 

What the Whaaaaaaaaa???

3sexty said:
So how much do Sony sell in these territories?

according to VGC PS4 sold 22.7k units outside of NA/EU/JP and 31.4k outside of UK/GER/FR in Europe in Infamous release week

additional to those 3 european countries the X1 is officially available in Italy, Spain, Ireland and Austria, which I expect to make up about 19-24k of the 31.4k number

toastboy44562 said:

A five-hundred dollar machine beasting in every country it is released in.

No it's on. Come out of fantasyland. All you have to do is check the Germany and France charts to have an idea of how poorly it is doing outside of US and UK

Lafiel said:
3sexty said:

according to VGC PS4 sold 22.7k units outside of NA/EU/JP and 31.4k outside of UK/GER/FR in Europe in Infamous release week

additional to those 3 european countries the X1 is officially available in Italy, Spain, Ireland and Austria, which I expect to make up about 19-24k of the 31.4k number

Thanks for answering that.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
3sexty said:

yep, so 10k a week most weeks is about what it will do maybe less as xbox is not near as popular there. Xbox is already in the biggest territories.

"Unstoppable beast" is maybe excessive, but XBOne is showing a more than decent trend as its game library grows. Unless Wii U better considerably, XBOne has good chances to eventually conquer second place, but should Wii U actually better and keep its ranking, XBOne's third place would be a very good one anyway. Maybe not enough for greedy and power hungry Lord Lardmer and his minions, but more than satisfying for most XBOne fans and MS most pragmatic execs and inverstors.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I have to agree with selnor... X1 is an unstoppable beast... no inventory problem, price, games or anything will stop it from selling, he never stated how much something must sell to be unstoppable beast, WiiU is still selling...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."