By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, After Titan Fall

Puppyroach said:
Considering both X1 and PS4 seem to be available in quite big numbers, the "supply constrained" claims seem to be pure hype, nothing else. So, if X1 would drop down to WiiU levels, and PS4 continue to move around 130k units each week, would you say the whole industry is on its way out?

Please, tell me where I can walk in a store and see a the shelves stored with Playstation 4's here in the Netherlands. So far I am aware, there are non.

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:

Well, at the moment there are some 400 PS4´s available and 20 X1 Titanfall bundles available on Amazon US so, no, shortages are no more I would say.

Yes US amazon = the world, brilliant. 

Yetti has been sighted more times in canada then PS4s. 

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Can the Xbox One Survive until the next exclusive xb1 release?

Can the Sony finally gets it act together and fix the supply issues of PS4 before the hype demand dies down?

Can the Wii U be saved with Bayonetta and X?

And what of the mysterious steam boxes from the future who threaten our console heroes?

Yes they can and will, temp sales giveaways MS will as needed to maintain relevency in the market.

Somewhat they can surely, demend will always be there.  They would have to manage a PR fuck up only MS might be able to achive to hurt their  demend.

... Those two gaes hell no, neither will near 1m for a long long time and no bump as all for hardware.   

oh yahh those, been quiet on that front, doubt ill do much.

bknight said:
We really 3 competitive consoles.
I know a lot WiiU fans hate MS but without MS nothing is stopping Sony from increasing prices like they did in Canada.

Surely Sony could easily increase prices to XB1 levels without too much worry at the moment if XB1 is what's keeping PS4 price "in check"?

Market forces would stop Sony from increasing prices tbh. £425 PS3 and £430 XB1 already proved that there is just an absolute cap to what a market will pay for a games console, regardless of what is under the hood.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

BeElite said:
Puppyroach said:

Well, at the moment there are some 400 PS4´s available and 20 X1 Titanfall bundles available on Amazon US so, no, shortages are no more I would say.

Well, then you have seen 11 Yetis quite recently, since that is how many PS4 that are available through Amazon Canada at the moment :). Of course there can be shortages here and there but the big markets (US, UK and Japan) doesn´t seem to have any big problems. Those markets will affect the overall sales the most aswell.

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
BeElite said:
Puppyroach said:

Well, then you have seen 11 Yetis quite recently, since that is how many PS4 that are available through Amazon Canada at the moment :). Of course there can be shortages here and there but the big markets (US, UK and Japan) doesn´t seem to have any big problems. Those markets will affect the overall sales the most aswell.

Yet out of stock at  Bestbuy futureshop walmart, but amazon has 11 clealry the canadien market is saturated, damn i cant even go shopping at a electronicks store ill probably trip over stacks of unsold PS4s. 

For shortages to be over all markets would have stock for more then a few days.  They are playing roulette as to where stock is allocated, one gets it and its in stock for a bit but otheres are dry as fuck. 

Puppyroach said:
BeElite said:
Puppyroach said:

Well, then you have seen 11 Yetis quite recently, since that is how many PS4 that are available through Amazon Canada at the moment :).

For $569.99 + taxes... is that the regular price?

Conina said:
Puppyroach said:
BeElite said:
Puppyroach said:

Well, then you have seen 11 Yetis quite recently, since that is how many PS4 that are available through Amazon Canada at the moment :).

For $569.99 + taxes... is that the regular price?

hell no, 449.99 is the official price.

thats people reselling. 

Stock of PS4 is most definitely limited in the UK. If you find anywhere with it in stock, it usually involves buying it with some stuff you don't want.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Aaaaand.... they are gone, even for 570 CAD.

Only available offer now is 619.99 CAD at Amazon.ca