By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Titanfall bundle for 450 at Walmart

NavyNut said:
Any news if this deal gonna hit Canada ?

Probbably not. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

And people got up in arms when i said MS wasnt happy with XB1 sales. More and more retailers are trying to spur sales. MS is trying to push it hard. Will it work? We will see in two months if sales are strong in April following up Marchs saleses

Why buy it now? The thing is clearly not doing as well as MS wants it to, unless you think price cuts 4 months in and aggressive bundling of their biggest game (For free) indicates a healthy console (I'm still of the opinion that the console will go back down in April with stronger PS4 supply + Titanfall effect being over). Just wait it out till the holidays, I'm sure MS will drop to $399 + game. Might even be able to snag it for cheaper during Black Friday.

Not going to get burned on this one. Also, this probably means that there's no way MS is going to be selling the standalone console for $499 anymore, there's no turning back now.

AMAZON also have it for $450. Use promo code XIAMAZON

Best Buy also $450. Seems like everyone is price matching

Around the Network
mutantsushi said:
I would say these moves practically confirm that MS will make a big push on price for the next holiday season.
Of course, Sony can do likewise just to cement their position, knowing that will disproportionately benefit them, given the organic demand for PS4.
Especially if MS does go with a Kinect-less SKU just for sustainable price competitiveness,
they can plausibly beat Sony for marketshare in US, even if the global picture is a major shift from last gen.

The "surprise" popularity of PS4's camera makes me suspect they will be strongly ramping up production there, and that could see a price drop as well.

Sony wont drop the price unless MS starts heavily outselling them.  Not going to happen this year.

sully1311 said:
AMAZON also have it for $450. Use promo code XIAMAZON

Nice, no tax for many - I love Amazon.

Sometimes I wish I was patient lol.  I paid 500+ tax for mine with no games. 

The fact that Best Buy is running the same deal is SOOOO tempting. I can get 18 months free financing. I couldn't care less about Titanfall, so I'd probably sell it to get a different game.

The only thing holding me back is a pending official price cut with revamped hardware. I strongly believe that E3 will have Microsoft changing the hardware with either a discless version and/or adding features to the hardware. Part of it is wishful thinking though because I want an Xbox One with a digital tuner built in for my OTA TV viewing as opposed to buying a separate box for the pass through.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

dreamcast210 said:
The fact that Best Buy is running the same deal is SOOOO tempting. I can get 18 months free financing. I couldn't care less about Titanfall, so I'd probably sell it to get a different game.

The only thing holding me back is a pending official price cut with revamped hardware. I strongly believe that E3 will have Microsoft changing the hardware with either a discless version and/or adding features to the hardware. Part of it is wishful thinking though because I want an Xbox One with a digital tuner built in for my OTA TV viewing as opposed to buying a separate box for the pass through.

titanfal is a download code and anyone who buys it is a dumb ass since you dont know if the codes been used yet. Basically holds no value to you unless you use it

Very good deal and now its going on at almost all major retailers. You are now paying $400 for the system and $50 for Titanfall which can be sold if you choose to. Well played Microsoft.