By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Titanfall bundle for 450 at Walmart

Normally you don't see stuff like this posted, but because this is happening so soon after launch I thought I would post it as a courtesy for those on the fence but looking to purchase an X1.

Walmart.com has Microsoft Xbox One Titanfall Bundle on sale for $449.96 (price will display at checkout). Shipping is free (select value shipping) or select in-store pickup if option is available. 

Includes:

• 500GB Microsoft Xbox One Console w/ Kinect
  • Titanfall Game (Download)
  • 1-Month of Xbox Live

Around the Network

Wow, thats pretty cool! People that wants to get an x1 should buy it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So tempting....

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

free falling??

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I think M$ is doing this to combat I:SS as much as they can. Not bad. I remmeber ps4 being in stock during titanfall launch. But according to latest charts that wasn't so successful

Around the Network
Galbatorix9 said:
I think M$ is doing this to combat I:SS as much as they can. Not bad. I remmeber ps4 being in stock during titanfall launch. But according to latest charts that wasn't so successful

This isn't an official price drop, It's just Wal-Mart. So not a strategic move by MIcrosoft.

if it was 400 I'd be sold! I have set that as my jump in point for the x1...

It's selling so well they're discounting it. Move out of the way PS4, here comes Titanfall!

WTF X1 and Le F5 580 before tax i payed, how in the fuck is it 450 with a game now....

BeElite said:
WTF X1 and Le F5 580 before tax i payed, how in the fuck is it 450 with a game now....

I paid 500+tax for my day one too.  You take a risk with day 1 adoption for sure.  I wonder if MS will throw day 1 adopters a bone whatsoever.