By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Titanfall bundle for 450 at Walmart

Still to much.
if it was 399$ then id consider but still no reason to get an Xbone over ps4.

Titanfall is not my cup of tea but a free game would be cool.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Microsoft Store had them for 399 with a discount cupon a few weeks ago. And other retailer did similar discounts.

Good luck try to spin it around.

Not sure who this is aimed at.  Didn't realize it was 399 in the MS store.

RJ_Sizzle said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Galbatorix9 said:
I think M$ is doing this to combat I:SS as much as they can. Not bad. I remmeber ps4 being in stock during titanfall launch. But according to latest charts that wasn't so successful

This isn't an official price drop, It's just Wal-Mart. So not a strategic move by MIcrosoft.

I'm sure MS is helping to cover that cost though. I doubt it's to take on Infamous though, they just want to get as many of these units out there as they can while the window is still open.

You might be right.  Tiger Direct had the same deal the day prior (sold out quick) so I'm wondering if this is Microsoft following Nintendo's lead.  (no official price drop yet, bundle and have "sales" at retailers)

gergroy said:
if it was 400 I'd be sold! I have set that as my jump in point for the x1...

Interesting enough I have also put that as my price point as well.  I have the money to burn as soon as that price point is reached.

g911turbo said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Microsoft Store had them for 399 with a discount cupon a few weeks ago. And other retailer did similar discounts.

Good luck try to spin it around.

Not sure who this is aimed at.  Didn't realize it was 399 in the MS store.

That deal was so brief that youwould have to have gotten in on it an hour when it was avaliable.  When I found out and tried that promo code it was gone.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
gergroy said:

Interesting enough I have also put that as my price point as well.  I have the money to burn as soon as that price point is reached.

So you guys want it to be 400 WITH a game.  Damn.  You drive hard bargains lol.

Machiavellian said:
gergroy said:

With or without a game bundled?

g911turbo said:
gergroy said:

Well technically you are getting a month of live and a game too.  So the console only is around 400 in value with this deal.

There goes that word again.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
g911turbo said:
gergroy said:

Well technically you are getting a month of live and a game too.  So the console only is around 400 in value with this deal.

How about this: What I meant is that out of the 450 you are paying for the bundle, you can assume the console+kinect is only 400 (or less) worth of that price.  The other 50 (or more) is for Titanfall and 1 month of live.  Therefore, it is if you are only paying 400 for the console.  

Even if you don't want Titanfall, the DL codes are selling for 50+ on ebay

g911turbo said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
g911turbo said:
gergroy said:

How about this: What I meant is that out of the 450 you are paying for the bundle, you can assume the console+kinect is only 400 (or less) worth of that price.  The other 50 (or more) is for Titanfall and 1 month of live.  Therefore, it is if you are only paying 400 for the console.  

Even if you don't want Titanfall, the DL codes are selling for 50+ on ebay

Much better. I approve.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank