By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create , Famitsu & Dengeki

What was the reason for little to no drop in PS4? I didnt think there was a stock issue. There wasnt any new software and MGSGZ is next week.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
So PS4 still tracking significantly behind the WiiU. 434k v 638k (with 4th week sales of 29k v 77k)

Not great. The WiiU dropped significantly from week 6 onwards so it will be interesting to see where the PS4 eventually settles.

The PSNation will exile me for this but

Well when your best launch game is this

Against this

You never stood a chance

VITA is becoming more stable definitely above 3DS next week
PS4 maintained well too
BUT HOLY COW at yokai watch, never seen sexier legs in my life..

What is this new Harvest Moon game, and why is it being rated so horribly?

LOL.... hehehehe.. People angry with 3ds again on top with 34k......

anyway, it´s impressive how some of its games really hold well even months after release. Damn Puzzles and Dragons, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, still among the 10 best sellers.

Hope both Puzzles and Dragons and Yokai Watch may find a western release in the future, even if it´s only on Eshop

Around the Network

Dat PS4 domination. Battlefield 4 being the best selling PS4 game this week  is also proof of that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wii u launched in december with the sequel of one the best-selling games of all times. PS4 is doing decent considering the library and price it has now. OT: Vita holding very well, next week maybe will get a boost and might pass 3ds.

Puppyroach said:
 I don´t have big hopes for X1 there.

Because you had hopes for Xbox in Japan ?

Rogerioandrade said:

anyway, it´s impressive how some of its games really hold well even months after release. Damn Puzzles and Dragons, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, still among the 10 best sellers.

Hope both Puzzles and Dragons and Yokai Watch may find a western release in the future, even if it´s only on Eshop

Angry? Really? You either have some special powers or I missed something. Can you please point out who these "angry people" are?

naruball said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Angry? Really? You either have some special powers or I missed something. Can you please point out who these "angry people" are?

Over Exaggerated quite a bit, but i can personally think of a few