By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create , Famitsu & Dengeki

tbone51 said:
naruball said:
Rogerioandrade said:
LOL.... hehehehe.. People angry with 3ds again on top with 34k......

anyway, it´s impressive how some of its games really hold well even months after release. Damn Puzzles and Dragons, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, still among the 10 best sellers.

Hope both Puzzles and Dragons and Yokai Watch may find a western release in the future, even if it´s only on Eshop

Angry? Really? You either have some special powers or I missed something. Can you please point out who these "angry people" are?

Over Exaggerated quite a bit, but i can personally think of a few  

I can think of a few who would want ps to be above ninty (myself included), but angry? From people's posts here nothing suggests that.

Around the Network
naruball said:
tbone51 said:
naruball said:
Rogerioandrade said:
LOL.... hehehehe.. People angry with 3ds again on top with 34k......

anyway, it´s impressive how some of its games really hold well even months after release. Damn Puzzles and Dragons, Yokai Watch, Pokemon, still among the 10 best sellers.

Hope both Puzzles and Dragons and Yokai Watch may find a western release in the future, even if it´s only on Eshop

Angry? Really? You either have some special powers or I missed something. Can you please point out who these "angry people" are?

Over Exaggerated quite a bit, but i can personally think of a few  

I can think of a few who would want ps to be above ninty (myself included), but angry? From people's posts here nothing suggests that.

of course, everybody roots for their choice of company! But there are people (this obviously goes both ways) that get salty and butthurt over trivial things lol. Worse ones to me are the ones who try to suckerpunch with stupid comparisons. Ex: If i were to compare WiiSportsU in japan to Battlefield 4 (ps4) just to make wiiu look better lmao. I've seen plenty on all sides who do that alot

kowenicki said:
By the way.... the PS4 should finally reach the average prediction of the VGC community for 1st week sales next week in its 5th week.

(I removed the top 5 and bottom 5 predictions to make it fairer on the PS4 as there was some silly 1m plus predictions)

Does anyone have a link to this thread to put it into context? How bad were the bottom 5 predictions?

I'm not a fan of generalizations so It would be good so in the future I dont make ridiculous comments blanketed against a community or "fanbase" and can engage in discussion with individuals without using toxic generalizations to incite unhealthy and pointless discussions. Thanks in advance! 

Wii Party U kicking DKC:TF's ass? Wow. Wii Party U is a profoundly ridiculous release, and the Japanese seem to be gobbling it down.

kowenicki said:
steverhcp02 said:
kowenicki said:
By the way.... the PS4 should finally reach the average prediction of the VGC community for 1st week sales next week in its 5th week.

(I removed the top 5 and bottom 5 predictions to make it fairer on the PS4 as there was some silly 1m plus predictions)

Does anyone have a link to this thread to put it into context? How bad were the bottom 5 predictions?

I'm not a fan of generalizations so It would be good so in the future I dont make ridiculous comments blanketed against a community or "fanbase" and can engage in discussion with individuals without using toxic generalizations to incite unhealthy and pointless discussions. Thanks in advance! 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178747&page=

About half of the predictions were predicting sellout. Everyone overestimated stock available.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Realistically all consoles doing poorly including PS4, the wiiU looks for all intensive purposes dead. No interest  in consoles in Japan

kowenicki said:
outlawauron said:
kowenicki said:
steverhcp02 said:
kowenicki said:

About half of the predictions were predicting sellout. Everyone overestimated stock available.

Which after 4 weeks is irrelevamnt.  Its isnt sold out now and it wasnt last week.

Its first 4 weeks are worse than the VIta, the WiiU and the 3DS.  A lot worse.  Nobody expected that.

But it apparently isn't important: nothing negative is important when it involves Sony. In fact, Sony fans might mobilize people to report your post as trolling because NOBODY ever has to hear anything negative about their console or company on this site, apparently! 

mhsillen said:

Realistically all consoles doing poorly including PS4, the wiiU looks for all intensive purposes dead. No interest  in consoles in Japan

All intents and purposes.

outlawauron said:
kowenicki said:
steverhcp02 said:
kowenicki said:

seems the OP also didnt adjust peoples new predictions after shipment details were leaked

VitroBahllee said:
mhsillen said:

All intents and purposes.

Oh so you didn't understand the contents of the post?