By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create , Famitsu & Dengeki

3DS is down by a lot this year. Even in Japan.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Boutros said:
Very impressive for Dark Souls 2. It was pretty much perfectly tracked on COMG which I didn't expect.

As in it was almost exactly 1 point = 1k sales??

Yeah. That usually doesn't happen for big PS3 games.

The occasional store is out of PS4 systems, but most of them have plenty of stock. The camera bundle is usually sold out. Surprisingly, I have also seen quite a few used PS4s at places like Hard Off, Book Off, and Sofmap.

badgenome said:

Playstation Domination.

Yokai Watch has done amazingly well. Good to see Level-5 score another big hit.

Sure sellings numbers are strong.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Surprised by PS Vita sales, it's doing well. Some people said the platform would be down YoY by now lol, good to see them wrong! Also, good hold for PS4 as I was expecting it to drop a lot (to be around 15k) basically because of MGS bundle incoming soon.

Around the Network

^ I was gonna say its wrong still seeing vita above 3dsLL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

64.6% Sony Pie

Was expecting PS4 numbers to be ~20k so it held better than I thought it would which is nice. These next 2 weeks are going to be interesting since Vita will be getting a lot of new releases.

Next week Vita's getting J-Stars, Nep Nep, and Samurai Warriors then the week after that it gets Hatsune Miku with some smaller releases spinkled in. We'll see if Vita can outsell 3DS those weeks which would be only the 3rd and 4th time Vita has achieved that feat.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Go Vita Go !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Why is 3DS and 3DS LL separated in the sales? Should they be added to each other or what?

also, the console market is shrinking fast in Japan... I don´t have big hopes for X1 there.