By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Resident Evil 7 exclusive on Xbox One

poklane said:
I've always wondered with these type of deals: how much money does a company like Microsoft has to spent to do things like this?

MS should use their money to improve their 1st party studios, and develop new IP, instead of wasting money to kill series which are already dieing.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Would bomb... Or would be a brilliant system seller.

Hard to choose which.

Fusioncode said:
An unnamed source from a website called on Xbox Dynasty. Sounds legit.

Yeah, these are stone cold facts we're being served!

It's like when people post rumors from Dualshockers or Playeressence.

Nate4Drake said:
poklane said:
I've always wondered with these type of deals: how much money does a company like Microsoft has to spent to do things like this?

MS should use their money to improve their 1st party studios, and develop new IP, instead of wasting money to kill series which are already dieing.

This. Take Black Tusk Studios as an example: Microsoft said they needed to make a franchise that could at least match Halo's succes. But what do they really do? Fucking Gears of War...

Maybe timed or like how Sony is with Destiny: pretending it is an exclusive.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Would bomb... Or would be a brilliant system seller.

Hard to choose which.

I would place a bet on the first you said.

I remember RE0, and RE4 being exclusive for GC for a certain period; even though it didn't help that much GC VS PS2... and RE was also so much more wanted before, at the time of RE4.   Just imagine now...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

lol, 1 million copies sold among poorly received launch titles is a success? sure...i bet they don't regret DR3 at all /s

sales2099 said:

HA!!

sales2099 said:

Sony is in no way pretending Destiny is an exclusive....

Waste of Money for MS if this is true.

Tho I doubt it.