By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Resident Evil 7 exclusive on Xbox One

That's right, Capcom. Keep beating that dead horse!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I don't think this is well-founded, but to let it happen would be quite the fiasco for Sony. Titanfall not coming to PS4 is bad enough alredy.

Oh, I would totally miss that game after not playing part 6 because RE5 was bad enough already!

You can't do Resident Evil without Mikami. Just let the series die already. Amd Crapcom with it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

it wouldn't happen, This series sells quite well in Japan. Unless this is MS plan to try and win Japan.

i wouldn't be surprised. this gen MS shown they a lot of money and little business sense.

Around the Network

This would be really funny if true. Better get your mobile games ready Capcom. Your going to need it. lol

Capcom wants that DR 3 sells around 1.4 million copies at the end of March while it not yet made a million yet (according to vgc)..

I doubt this is true buy why not. Capcom needs money and MS sure would invest in them...maybe even better buy them..

Aaaah exclusive Resident Evil games...

Resident Evil: Code Veronica... yep that remained exclusive to Sega Dreamcast! (seriously!) they added 30 seconds of cut scenes, slapped an X at the end of the title and claimed that transformed it into a completely different game XD

The other major exclusive really was Resident Evil 4 and yeah, that's also on every platform under the sun.

So I wouldn't see it being anything beyond timed exclusive, but then RE:Make and Resident Evil 0 remained fairly exclusive, think they're still only on Nintendo platforms.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Slade6alpha said:

Makes zero sense.

Edit: Unless Capcom is facing financial problems and needs a backer...

The whole thing seems highly unlikely to me though.

This.

Okay so ive been trying to follow the rumor, it is on a few different german websites, one of them mentions an italian source and its all unnamed and unverified. Im trying to figure out what publication in italy put out the rumor

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz