By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Resident Evil 7 exclusive on Xbox One

Just like Resident Evil 4 was an exclusive?

Around the Network

Wut?

It's not that big of a franchise in the grand scheme of things, and it does better on PS. Making it exclusive would probably cost more than it's worth.

If true though i would probably boycot anything from MS straight away. Probably would buy a Mac straight away, no kidding.

The sheer idiocy of the move makes this hard to believe, but its CAPCOM.

Sounds strange. I always associate Sony and Nintendo systems with the Resident Evil series.

Around the Network
think-man said:
it wouldn't happen, This series sells quite well in Japan. Unless this is MS plan to try and win Japan.

If MS wants to win Japan then they should simply try to get Dragon Quest XI. I am sure Nintendo wouldn't mind at all.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If true capcom doesn't want money.

Well isnt there suppose to be a unannounced Japanese game?

pezus said:
Lol, that would finally kill the series

RE would die, I really hope MS will not definitively kill this series;  they already killed Rare.

The series is going down and down, I hope Capcom will not sell their soul for some $$$...  and MS also should think about improving their 1st party studios... 

by the way, it's just less and half a rumor.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I don't think Capcom would like the idea of a Resident Evil game selling 0 copies in Japan, just saying.