By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Hardware Up 3/8

kivi95 said:
Xevross said:
JoeTheBro said:

If PS4's not undertracked then Sony have some terrible production going on...

Also I'm super shocked its down from last week in America, with the big amazon shipment.

I'm hoping that are saving consoles for the Infamous Bundle. Because they are truly selling out consoles the production is just so low so they must be saving them for the Second Son launch.(atleast I hope so)

I hope so too but I can't see them holding back that much tbh.

Around the Network

People shouldn´t cry "wolf!" yet, but I have been sure for quite some time that this generation will be in trouble from the start. I might still be wrong but I have this nagging feeling that we will have abysmal numbers across the board coming out of summer.

kowenicki said:
PS4 below 100k next week?

Got a big shipment in the US, it's not gonna keep falling ...

I think Sony is preparing a big shipment in Europe towards the end of March. Almost every Danish store are currently out of stock, and everyone of them are expecting it back in stock by 25th - 31st of March. I don't know if this is Scandinavia only or if all of Europe gets part of the shipment.

Something is off with those PS4 numbers. I wonder if Sony withheld some numbers for the following week.

Around the Network

I love how people are calling out doom and gloom for the PS4 when it just sold out on Amazon again...are you people slow in the head or what?

On top of that if the PS4 is doomed then how is the Wii U and X1 even relevant anymore?

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

People here are sayong that was last week.

Is amazon the only evidence of this big shipment?

The amazon shipments was selling for 2 days in this week of sales and 2 days in the next week. I guess that should mean next week numbers will be similar.

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

People here are sayong that was last week.

Is amazon the only evidence of this big shipment?

I'm pretty sure the shipment was in stock on the 9th, so that puts it at next week. Though it might have started on the 8th. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

kowenicki said:
Xevross said:
Fusioncode said:
DerNebel said:
Wait. Didn't the PS4 get this huge Amazon shipment in the US? I don't normally do this, but I'm calling bullshit on these PS4 numbers.

That's next week. But yes I think these PS4 numbers are way too low. I'm not sure why EU and US are both under 40k, I don't buy it. 

No, 2 days of that amazon shipment's sales were on this weeks numbers.

wasnt that this week?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179564

posted thrusday of last week.

Well looking at nowinstock.com it looks like the PS4 still isn't readily available, so the stock excuse can still be used, even then I don't believe those numbers.