Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes
Probably

I think so.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394060379&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

16 hours and counting.



        

Goal Post Chartz             

Around the Network

Sony is to blame here! Its always their fault if PS4s are actually in stock :). Its great that its number 1 as well. I really hope this stock lasts and this signals the start of more regular stock.



Add me on PSN :)

A shipment so vast; so large; so all-encompassing that not even 16 hours of non-stop ordering could sell it out.

Clearly!

Xevross said:

Sony is to blame here! Its always their fault if PS4s are actually in stock :). Its great that its number 1 as well. I really hope this stock lasts and this signals the start of more regular stock.


but also the collapse of demand.  first the bad japan week 2 numbers now this.  i'm starting to get really worried.



        

Goal Post Chartz             

Demand is over. PS4 going the way of the Wii U.



 I don't think that way, I just type that way.

Around the Network
Top in the hourly best sellers.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

Big shipment, or demand finally met?

Funny thread but I think it's amazing how it topped the best sellers list almost instantly. I don't think the Titanfall bundle ever got into the top 5.

Had a bet with eFKac on whether or not Valve will be at Sony's E3: I lost.

16 hours, and still in stock? Maybe it  was a massive shipment.



Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

kitler53 said:
Xevross said:

Sony is to blame here! Its always their fault if PS4s are actually in stock :). Its great that its number 1 as well. I really hope this stock lasts and this signals the start of more regular stock.


but also the collapse of demand.  first the bad japan week 2 numbers now this.  i'm starting to get really worried.

I hope you're joking. I would agree that demand could be dropping if it hadn't gone straight to #1



Add me on PSN :)

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Funny thread but I think it's amazing how it topped the best sellers list almost instantly. I don't think the Titanfall bundle ever got into the top 5.


Pretty much. Amazon probably just got another large shipment. I recieved an email from them stating they wouldn't last long so I don't believe it's a demand issue. It is #1 afterall and the Titanfall bundle is somewhere around #15 not selling out. Which I find more alarming.