By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451

Xbox one is not shining even with Titanfall, so it can't be the reason.
Let me think... OK, after 6 millions sales and 4 months, way after Christmas, production more or less met the demand.

Around the Network

The fact that this is wroth mentioning this means that the ps4 is very successful.

Sony winning NPD March? I think so.

ethomaz said:

I don't think this was ever in doubt. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Norris2k said:
Xbox one is not shining even with Titanfall, so it can't be the reason.
Let me think... OK, after 6 millions sales and 4 months, way after Christmas, production more or less met the demand.

So you know how many units Amazon received? 

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
ethomaz said:

Lots of people expect XBONE to win, and I still think it could happen. Amazon rankings mean nothing.

If it is it will not last long. Good to see Xbo getting a boost!

Fusioncode said:

A lot if guys here thinks Titanfall will be the Christ for Xbone sales... so MS will sell zillions of Titanfall bundle and drop the 3 million gap to close 0 (I think this one was a Xbox fan in GAF lol)

Now that I think about it. I haven't seen a ps4 in stock in my local walmart, target, and bestbuy since launch. X1 on the other hand look to be the same ones since launch.

JoeTheBro said:
Fusioncode said:
ethomaz said:

Lots of people expect XBONE to win, and I still think it could happen. Amazon rankings mean nothing.

As long as Sony has enough stock then they should easily beat XBO, I really don't see Titanfall having the impact some people are expecting. I could be wrong, and if I am I'll glady eat crow. But I'm pretty confident about this. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!