By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 in stock @amazon.com all day. Titanfall to blame?!? UPDATE: Mother Fudge it...

Titanfall to blame?

Yes 208 45.71%

Probably 243 53.41%

Total:451
Fusioncode said:
JoeTheBro said:
Fusioncode said:
ethomaz said:
Sony winning NPD March? I think so.

I don't think this was ever in doubt. 

Lots of people expect XBONE to win, and I still think it could happen. Amazon rankings mean nothing.

As long as Sony has enough stock then they should easily beat XBO, I really don't see Titanfall having the impact some people are expecting. I could be wrong, and if I am I'll glady eat crow. But I'm pretty confident about this. 

I agree. I'm predicting PS4>XBONE for NPD by a considerable margin again, but Titanfall is just so hard to predict. Almost anything could happen as a result of that game. XBONE>PS4 wouldn't shock me if it happens.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Fusioncode said:
ethomaz said:
Sony winning NPD March? I think so.

I don't think this was ever in doubt. 

Lots of people expect XBONE to win, and I still think it could happen. Amazon rankings mean nothing.

You take that back, Sir!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ps4 isn't selling cause it has no games lol deja vu alert

I hope there is stock in Portland in April last week and Cedar Rapids in the 2 weeks after that so I can buy mine.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Does anyone think the Infamous bundle will have any impact?

Around the Network

I was over at gaff following this and evidently it was restocked at least once after it sold out.

The PS5 Exists. 

Fusioncode said:

As long as Sony has enough stock then they should easily beat XBO, I really don't see Titanfall having the impact some people are expecting. I could be wrong, and if I am I'll glady eat crow. But I'm pretty confident about this. 

If we sell all our titan fall bundles at target and no more Ps4s on March 11th then the XB1 still wont win. My Target has already sold 9 Ps4s with more coming each day and 0 XB1 and only got 4 Titanfall bundles in (so far in 5 days)

PS4 Rank : #1

X1 + Titanfall Rank : #15

Does not matter, Titanfall will still be the game everybody is playing and talking about. March 11 is almost here!

Vasto said:
Does not matter, Titanfall will still be the game everybody is playing and talking about. March 11 is almost here!

doubt it. MGSV and infamouse launch soon.