By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

foodfather said:
To be expected. PSN must have been down last night or something.

It looks like you're speaking from experience. Is that how you get yourself through periods where live is down?

Around the Network

I just find it astounding, what sort of social misfit do you have to be to go out of your way to downrate or for that matter artificially uprate scores. I just don't get the type of socially maladjusted insecure person it takes to do this. I actually went to metacritic to look at some of the critic scores as I am still on the fence as to whether to get titanfall as while I enjoyed beta I am just not a huge FPS fan, I just happen to get their a few moments after the user reviews had opened, initially it was a 2.0 with nearly all Zero's and yes I don't pay much stock in the 10/10's either though at least they can be excused as possibly believing their scores as a lot of people can ignore faults in stuff they love whereas the Zero's are just people with the intent of trying to ensure it doesn't score well. seems if you take the crap out it should be somewhere in the 8-9/10 range. Sigh! People confuse me, if their own choice of games is so great why are they spending so much time and effort on downmodding another game they have no intention of playing.

Yeah....great thread...really -.-

Also great comments by some of the Xbox fans in here, of course all the negative scores are by PS fanboys and of course those 145 fanboys are completely representative of the entire PS fanbase, it's not like this game is a FPS (the genre where different fanbases need to shit on each more than with any other genre) from the developers of COD (which in the internets opinion is literally the worst game series to ever grace the face of the earth) and published by EA (aka gamings equivalent of Hitler), all negative scores must exclusively come from the PS fanbase that is just secretly jealous that they don't get to play this game. And all those 10/10 are of course only from customers that are giving their 100% honest, unbiased and of course entirely legitimate opinion.

I wonder if I should make a thread as well when Infamous inevitably gets a bunch of zeroes and ask if X1 owners are already bored with Titanfall or something. Seriously get of your high horses.

Doesn't matter what Sony or Nintendo fagots do or try, it's going to outsell any game on the Wii U/PS4 for months :D

Moderated - Kresnik.

DerNebel said:

Also great comments by some of the Xbox fans in here, of course all the negative scores are by PS fanboys and of course those 145 fanboys are completely representative of the entire PS fanbase, it's not like this game is a FPS (the genre where different fanbases need to shit on each more than with any other genre) from the developers of COD (which in the internets opinion is literally is the worst game series to ever grace the face of the earth) and published by EA (aka gamings equivalent of Hitler), all negative scores must exclusively come from the PS fanbase that is just secretly jealous that they don't get to play this game. And all those 10/10 are of course only from customers that are giving their 100% honest, unbiased and of course entirely legitimate opinion.

I wonder if I should make a thread as well when Infamous inevitably gets a bunch of zeroes and ask if X1 owners are already bored with Titanfall or something. Seriously get of your high horses.

This! This! And this again!

There are just as many, if not more, shining reviews from the idiots on the other side of the fence. People will rate this game 10 out of 10 just because it is an exclusive, there are even people who request Microsoft buy the exclusivity rights to the entire game, as if that benefits them somehow? 

Fan-boys are ridiculous, idiotic things that will pull this industry down around them with their fits and tantrums. Just look at Mass Effect 3 and the controversy caused by the ending. Bioware created that game, they loved that game, they wrote a weak-ish ending, and the fan-boys descended upon them. At that time I was ashamed to associate myself with such unevolved human beings, and I truly believe they set the gaming industry back with their pathetic mewling.

Around the Network

kind of funny and at the same time incredibly sad, the efforts some xbox owners go to demonize other competitor's fanboys when really the case should be obvious that ALL fanboys are bad.

Porcupeth said:
I gave it the 0/10 it deserves. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Welcome to the forums, you will get a lot of friends quite easily.

DerNebel said:

Also great comments by some of the Xbox fans in here, of course all the negative scores are by PS fanboys and of course those 145 fanboys are completely representative of the entire PS fanbase.

Nobody said so. And of course everybody knows that.

All this just shows that many seem to want this game and are angry they don't (although there is a version for PC and 360 which everbody on the internet seems to own).

Since when did we take user scores from metascore seriously? This happrns to EVERY exclusive game so lets not try to call out one fanbase when all do it

arcane_chaos said:
Since when did we take user scores from metascore seriously? This happrns to EVERY exclusive game so lets not try to call out one fanbase when all do it

Of course all do it but with Titanfall it really is quite obvious and in a ver massive way. So the game seems to be quite good after all ;)