By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

It happenes with all fanbases and all games....this is nothing new. it's sad and user reviews need to be gone from metacritic. MS fans are just as guilty.

Around the Network

Amazed how some people keep getting away with bashing sony fans and generalizing, yet some people get banned for making a harmless joke. I don;t get it. every fanbase has it's trolls, heck look at this thread lol.

bananaking21 said:
Imaginedvl said:
bananaking21 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Every fanbase does this with every major release. Why is this a thread?

because its titanfall. 

Because it is still very annoying, Titanfall or not... And like someone already said it is ruining websites like iMDb etc.

Maybe you had fun downvoting Titanfall on Metacritic I guess but it is everybody who enjoys it.

lol nice try, but go try to bug somebody else who doesnt constantly praise the game. ill be playing the game on my PC with around twice the resulotion and a much more stable framerate than the version you will be playing it at. 

lol at this post. 

Dude, you post something stupid like : "because it is Titanfall" and then you lol at others when they respond to you with the same kind of stupidity? Just grow up then and stop posting hit and run comment like that.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

FlamingWeazel said:
Amazed how some people keep getting away with bashing sony fans and generalizing, yet some people get banned for making a harmless joke. I don;t get it. every fanbase has it's trolls, heck look at this thread lol.

Well you are right about the fact that any fanbase are doing that :) Now for this game, I pretty the OP is right on target when he is implying that Sony (and even Nintendo) fans are the maojrity of the downvoters, don't you think so?

Imaginedvl said:
FlamingWeazel said:

Well you are right about the fact that any fanbase are doing that :) Now for this game, I pretty the OP is right on target when he is implying that Sony (and even Nintendo) fans are the maojrity of the downvoters, don't you think so?

YEah then a ps4 exclusive will drop and the same thing will happen, all fanbases do it it is no reason to create a thread singling out sony fans. Will OP create this same thread whena  ps4 exclusive gets the same treatment? nope. This serves no purpose but to stir the pot. This is not a new thing sadly.

Around the Network
nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

True but, have you played titalfall? 

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

FlamingWeazel said:
Imaginedvl said:
FlamingWeazel said:

YEah then a ps4 exclusive will drop and the same thing will happen, all fanbases do it it is no reason to create a thread singling out sony fans. Will OP create this same thread whena  ps4 exclusive gets the same treatment? nope. This serves no purpose but to stir the pot. This is not a new thing sadly.

Why would he do that :) Pretty sure some Sony fans will take care of it! His point is more about the fact that it is freaking annoying and he has the right to express it even if it will happen again. (And I fully agree with him)

DucksUnlimited said:
Every fanbase does this with every major release. Why is this a thread?

'Cus Sony fans.

ugh meta user reviews? do we really need more threads about how they are crap?

You have people putting 10/10 with comments "ugh i hate people that just put 0/10" and then people putting 0/10 with comments complaining about the perfect scores. The user reviews are a joke.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Nintendo gamers? Nintendo gamers don't give a crap about Shooter 4000 that is Titanfall. They aren't even on the internet that much. Those are mostly Sony fanboys who can't accept they don't get everything.