By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

With thousands of votes, a lot of people only give 0's and 10's to move the average the best they can to what they feel is reasonable.

Guess people don't feel 5.5/10 is reasonable

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
arcane_chaos said:
Since when did we take user scores from metascore seriously? This happrns to EVERY exclusive game so lets not try to call out one fanbase when all do it

Of course all do it but with Titanfall it really is quite obvious and in a ver massive way. So the game seems to be quite good after all ;)

To be honest it was just as bad if not worse when The Last of us came out. That's just the most recent example I can think of. So yeah it happens to all when it comes to the big exclusives. Which is to be expected....so why this is news is weird to me I guess. And fromt he beta yes TItanfall is ineed very good but most importantly it is LOADS of fun.

I wasn't planning on getting my own personal PS4 and XB1 until the end of this year or sometime early next year. But after trying Itanfall in the beta and being a HUGE Infamous fan I might break down and get both systems by the end of this month lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

DucksUnlimited said:
Every fanbase does this with every major release. Why is this a thread?

Because this is Game of the Generation.

It's quite sad honestly. Two GREAT games dropped today in the form of Titanfall and Dark Souls 2. People should be having fun rather than doing pointless low user reviews.

TheBlackNaruto said:
walsufnir said:
arcane_chaos said:
Since when did we take user scores from metascore seriously? This happrns to EVERY exclusive game so lets not try to call out one fanbase when all do it

Of course all do it but with Titanfall it really is quite obvious and in a ver massive way. So the game seems to be quite good after all ;)

To be honest it was just as bad if not worse when The Last of us came out. That's just the most recent example I can think of. So yeah it happens to all when it comes to the big exclusives. Which is to be expected....so why this is news is weird to me I guess. And fromt he beta yes TItanfall is ineed very good but most importantly it is LOADS of fun.

I wasn't planning on getting my own personal PS4 and XB1 until the end of this year or sometime early next year. But after trying Itanfall in the beta and being a HUGE Infamous fan I might break down and get both systems by the end of this month lol.

What's that to do with honesty? TF currently has 163 red ratings already, TLoU has 340 after months... Of course exclusives get hated but don't tell me you don't see a difference in both cases.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

because its titanfall. 

Because it is still very annoying, Titanfall or not... And like someone already said it is ruining websites like iMDb etc.

Maybe you had fun downvoting Titanfall on Metacritic I guess but it is not everybody who enjoys it.

walsufnir said:
DerNebel said:
Yeah....great thread...really -.-

Also great comments by some of the Xbox fans in here, of course all the negative scores are by PS fanboys and of course those 145 fanboys are completely representative of the entire PS fanbase.

Nobody said so. And of course everybody knows that.

All this just shows that many seem to want this game and are angry they don't (although there is a version for PC and 360 which everbody on the internet seems to own).

Nobody said so? What is then:

foodfather said:
To be expected. PSN must have been down last night or something.

Sorry Walsufnir but people are saying so.

OT: Why are people reading metacritic user reviews, they are obviously useless, and people who liked the beta should just play the damn game (well people in the US can only play the game of course, but friday europe gets the chance )

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Console fanboyism.

It's a vicious cycle.

Trolololo! xD

Imaginedvl said:
bananaking21 said:
DucksUnlimited said:

because its titanfall. 

Because it is still very annoying, Titanfall or not... And like someone already said it is ruining websites like iMDb etc.

Maybe you had fun downvoting Titanfall on Metacritic I guess but it is everybody who enjoys it.

lol nice try, but go try to bug somebody else who doesnt constantly praise the game. ill be playing the game on my PC with around twice the resulotion and a much more stable framerate than the version you will be playing it at. 

lol at this post. 

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

walsufnir said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
walsufnir said:
arcane_chaos said:

What's that to do with honesty? TF currently has 163 red ratings already, TLoU has 340 after months... Of course exclusives get hated but don't tell me you don't see a difference in both cases.

I am saying the same thing happened with The Last of Us...I was just using that as the most recent example. I never disagreed with you. TF is gettting a lot of mess theere is NO denying that. I am just saying it is the same for all the systems when it comes to their "BIG GUNS" not just any exclusive to be exact but their big ones. Uncharted, TLOU, GOW, Gears Of War, Halo, Mario.

The games that have generated the same amount of Hype as TF has, those games ALWAYS get the EXACT SAME treatment from other fanbases that TF is getting right now. I remember clearly when TLOU came out it getting 0's just like TF is getting now. This is just being blown WAY out of context because it is THE biggest game to hit either of the "next gen twins"(as I call them lol) with SUPER UNMATCHED HYPE. So it was to be expected even before hand.

I can almost gurantuee that Infamous: SS WILL NOT get the same amount of hate/attention as this is getting because even as a HUGE Infamous fan I know that as it stands TF easily over shadows it. But when Uncharted 4 hits(using that as an example because it has been confirmed pretty much) it will get the SAME treatment that TF is getting now.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23