By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

metascore * userscore / 10 = real metacritic review

Around the Network

The major drawback of Titanfall which is reported by User reviews are it has less content which is not worth the price EA is asking for this game.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Turkish at work!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

0815user said:

That doesn't even make sense. That way any game would have a lower score than both critics and user score.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Do Nintendo fans do this as well? Really? I thought, as a whole, they were more sensible.

Yes it's sad, but unfortunately to be expected. Miserable little sheep believing they are warriors for their chosen sect. The people that do this don't appreciate that they are destroying the credibility of the scoring system. There will probably be a backlash from Microsoft fans when ISS comes out.

Around the Network
vivster said:
0815user said:

That doesn't even make sense. That way any game would have a lower score than both critics and user score.

titanfall as by now: 87*4.8/10 = 41.76

darksouls 2 as by now: 91*8.9/10 = 80.99

seems fair to me but it's true that you don't get close to 100 scores easily

0815user said:
vivster said:
0815user said:

titanfall as by now: 87*4.8/10 = 41.76

darksouls 2 as by now: 91*8.9/10 = 80.99

seems fair to me but it's true that you don't get close to 100 scores easily

No. Every result would be lower than the lowest score it got so you would be saying that both critics and users are rating it too high.

The truth is between user and critics score.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

To be expected. PSN must have been down last night or something.

I gave it the 0/10 it deserves. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I agree, it's ridiculous that you would be so biased on metacritic. This is why I don't use Metacritic anymore, because this happens with most of the games. Especially with exclusive games for a certain console. This happens on all sides.
Especially with games which where big hypes as with most Tripple A games nowdays.

what do you think of the game? or haven't you played yet?