By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

Sony is probably giving money to all those gamers that rate Titanfall badly. Nothing too weird here.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

LOL 4.3 that is adorable.

nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

What about the ridiculous 10/10 user reviews? Nothing to say about those?

AZWification said:

Sony is probably giving money to all those gamers that rate Titanfall badly. Nothing too weird here.

Wow.

Happens with every game that makes fanboys salty, nothing new.

Around the Network
maverick40 said:
nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

What about the ridiculous 10/10 user reviews? Nothing to say about those?

Given the game is at 4.3, the gamers voting 0 are clearly having more of an impact. If it was at 10 on metacritic, there'd be a thread on it too.

AZWification said:

Lol. Must be a new rewards system built into PS+!!

behehehe so expected but fun anyway

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ah the toxicity of one particular segment of one particular fan base.

Obviously all fan bases have their "toxic" segments - but this particular hive mind seem to have pushed it to a whole new level. Hurrah.

I've been gaming over 30 years, and while fanboys always existed for near every system released - they were always referred to as "insert company name - fanboys". There was never a need to grant any party a whole new level of crazed devout lunatic fringe title before.

So in their
Defence - there's been a
Few names created for other parties/fans/haters since.

But the toxicity of the original extremists, above - is still legendary, and their actions spark nausea, dismay and outright rage in even the most neutral of gamer.

Basically - By plumbing new levels of toxicity in their actions and deeds - they bring out the worst in everyone else.

In my opinion, of course.

It took a special kind

No one cares about user score though...

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.