By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall metcritic user reviews

Yeah look at any major exclusive for any platform, the trolls exist on all sides, its pathetic.

Around the Network

its the sony fans....except for the moon they are everywhere

They are really butthurt not getting this game. Its kinda funny. Sad, but funny.

no different than XB1 fanboys running to Amazon with BLOD stories.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Some of the tens are ms fanboys trying to hype the game more. Some of the zeros are fanboys from other camps. Mid low and mid high seem legit. Sales will comfirm, but I dont think it is at all like people were hoping. Some will like it, others wont. Im sure it is a good game, but by no means a system seller.

Still waiting on sales data though.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Well that only proves that it's the new COD. Good review scores and shitty user scores. The internet is full of hipsters.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

nanarchy said:

Kinda funny and at the same time incredibly sad the effort some of the nintendo and Sony fans go to in order to downrate the competitions games (yes I am sure their are some sad MS fans that do it too). They don't even try to hide their bias, for example you have Mrpops238 giving it a zero and commenting on the low resolution while at the same time rating KillZone Shadowfall a 10 lol. oh well it was to be expected, just sad.

Same shit happens to big sony and nintendo games its nothing new, ive seen people shit on Uncharted 2 and The Last of us with the same fervor that people are doing it to titanfall.

I give TF a 7 out of 10, its fun good amount of maps but doesnt have enough game modes for a online only game, and the screen tearing issues are still there from the beta.  i see myself playing this for a few months but not past that. 

i also dont see this being a system seller i dont know i just dont think its a game thats worth a person buying a 500$ system for, with that said if someone wants a X1 then this is the time to get it being you can get TF for free with the bundle and its a good game to get free.

Same shit happens to sony games and the 10/10's that i have seen are definitely xbox fanboys hyping this game up to the high heavens.

ok do yall really belive the game is a 100/100 i mean EGM how much did they get paid for that review, then again EGM is very lose with thier scoring they give to many games 90+ and gave Rayman Origins a 100/100 personally i think the best review was the one done by the Escapist, as that seems to line up exactly to my experience so far with the game.

TF bad scores are clearly sony fanboys fault since no neutral gamer could give it less than 9 because reviews prove it's a 100/100 game.

And if metacritic were 80+ because more biased 10/10 than 0/0 we would have threads about how great the game is not about inflated scores.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."