By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why should you buy an Xbox One for TitanFall?

fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Azzanation said:

@S.T.A.G.E.

Dude are you really serious? Sony has the best exclusives? Look at the reviews and Sales, Sonys exclusives normaly come in 3rd best on the market when it comes to Sales and reviews. Nintendo has by far the best exclusives followed by MS with games like Halo and Gears plus all the Rare titles they own. Sony doesnt even have a iconic character to repreresnt PS.. Sack Boy? come on. Infamous, Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter and Killzone are all reviewed as average to good games. Look at Playstation All Stars, how many people went out of there way to play there faverite Sony characters? not many. Dont get me wrong Sony have some great IPs that come out every so often like TLOU which is classed as there best game they ever created yet it only sold 4 million copies... Tomb Raider was critised by Square Enix when it only sold 3.4 million. I had a PS1 and i loved it however my faverite games were all 3rd party like FF7 and MGS. It does all come down to peoples opinions however MS has better exclusives, they just dont have many.

And thats why the sales are concentrated, while on PS sales are dispersed among more AAA games because theres more choice for people than 2 IP's which are overhyped.

In the last 3 years, MS have done next to nothing for the core gamer and in that same time they have even lost exclusives they had from the years before.

I would rather have the Xbox 360 exclusives. They are better then the ones on Playstation and most are JRPGs that nobody cares about. More does not = better.

firstly, they are not jrpg's just because a lot of the games were made in japan.

Secondly, since you care about metacritic so much....

http://www.ign.com/blogs/bravo.4/2013/03/20/ps3-vs-360-exclusives-metascores-fullretail-games-updated-3202013

Who cares about metacritic? I dont need a site to tell me which system had the bigger exclusives last gen. Like i said, I own both systems.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Azzanation said:

@S.T.A.G.E.

Dude are you really serious? Sony has the best exclusives? Look at the reviews and Sales, Sonys exclusives normaly come in 3rd best on the market when it comes to Sales and reviews. Nintendo has by far the best exclusives followed by MS with games like Halo and Gears plus all the Rare titles they own. Sony doesnt even have a iconic character to repreresnt PS.. Sack Boy? come on. Infamous, Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter and Killzone are all reviewed as average to good games. Look at Playstation All Stars, how many people went out of there way to play there faverite Sony characters? not many. Dont get me wrong Sony have some great IPs that come out every so often like TLOU which is classed as there best game they ever created yet it only sold 4 million copies... Tomb Raider was critised by Square Enix when it only sold 3.4 million. I had a PS1 and i loved it however my faverite games were all 3rd party like FF7 and MGS. It does all come down to peoples opinions however MS has better exclusives, they just dont have many.

And thats why the sales are concentrated, while on PS sales are dispersed among more AAA games because theres more choice for people than 2 IP's which are overhyped.

In the last 3 years, MS have done next to nothing for the core gamer and in that same time they have even lost exclusives they had from the years before.

I would rather have the Xbox 360 exclusives. They are better then the ones on Playstation and most are JRPGs that nobody cares about. More does not = better.

firstly, they are not jrpg's just because a lot of the games were made in japan.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/bravo.4/2013/03/20/ps3-vs-360-exclusives-metascores-fullretail-games-updated-3202013

Having more doesnt mean the games are going to be better. Dont get me wrong here, XB1 and PS have alot of crappy third party games however look what sells, Halo is bigger then anything Sony owns in there PS department and Gears has been proven to outsell Sonys best Exclusives aswell. Sony have good exclusives too. MS doesnt have as many exclusives as Sonys but you can bet your house MS exclusives sell alot more with better average ratings. Sonys best and latest FPS game has a 73 meta. MS has clearly got the better FPS exclusives and the best 3rd person shooter in Gears, Sony has the best Movie like and Hack and slash games. But you cant down play MS games. there as good as any games on any systems. in there respected genres.

Compare Genres with Metacritic. Nintendo has the better platformers and Adventures, MS has the best 1st and 3rd person shooters and Sony has the best action games. In my opinion.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:

This list is a joke anyway and was made by a Sony fanboy (or at least a Sony enthousiast) because it does not count a lot of 360 games actually.

Bringing this list who ignores a good amount of indy/arcade games while people are using the "indy" games as an excuse for Sony to have little exclusives/good games on the Ps4 is kind of funny :) 

I mean, 360 exclusives sold way more than Sony's ones... Not saying Sony's exclusives are not good but come on... Like Killzone for instance, this game is nothing compared to Halo... And we can go on with many games like that. At the end, sales are doing all the talk not subjective lists/reviews.

Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Azzanation said:

@S.T.A.G.E.

Who cares about metacritic? I dont need a site to tell me which system had the bigger exclusives last gen. Like i said, I own both systems.

In your original comment you wrote:

"Look at the reviews and Sales"

Unless you meant "look at the reviews on sites which give xbox games better scores and fuck metacritic", then sorry, I apologise.

fps_d0minat0r said:

Unless you meant "look at the reviews on sites which give xbox games better scores and fuck metacritic", then sorry, I apologise.

Guess you missed the "sales" part then :)

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Azzanation said:

@S.T.A.G.E.

I think you got me confused with the other  poster.

Imaginedvl said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:

This list is a joke anyway and was made by a Sony fanboy (or at least a Sony enthousiast) because it does not count a lot of 360 games actually.

Bringing this list who ignores a good amount of indy/arcade games while people are using the "indy" games as an excuse for Sony to have little exclusives/good games on the Ps4 is kind of funny :) 

I mean, 360 exclusives sold way more than Sony's ones... Not saying Sony's exclusives are not good but come on... Like Killzone for instance, this game is nothing compared to Halo... And we can go on with many games like that. At the end, sales are doing all the talk not subjective lists/reviews.

I already explained the disperion/concentration of sales in a previous comment.

If you want to start a thread including all exclusive indie games as well then sure, go ahead but im sure PS3 will still come out on top.

However, the fact you have to bring in indie games to attempt to bring the xbox exclusive games count on par with proper PS3 games already says it all.

But again, I would help you make the list if you really want to. You may have underestimated how many exclusive high rated indie games PS3 has.

Azzanation said:

Having more doesnt mean the games are going to be better. Dont get me wrong here, XB1 and PS have alot of crappy third party games however look what sells, Halo is bigger then anything Sony owns in there PS department and Gears has been proven to outsell Sonys best Exclusives aswell. Sony have good exclusives too. MS doesnt have as many exclusives as Sonys but you can bet your house MS exclusives sell alot more with better average ratings. Sonys best and latest FPS game has a 73 meta. MS has clearly got the better FPS exclusives and the best 3rd person shooter in Gears, Sony has the best Movie like and Hack and slash games. But you cant down play MS games. there as good as any games on any systems. in there repected genres.

Uncharted sells just as well as Gears, Gran Turismo easily outsells Gears if it isn't released in a stupid fashion like GT6 was (though that did still easily outsell Gears Judgment) and TLOU (a new exclusive IP) is tracking ahead of Gears 1, so no, Gears has not proven to outsell Sonys best exclusive.

Also Killzone SF is Sonys best FPS, really?

If you don't want people to downplay MS games then you should try and maybe not downplay Sonys exclusives the way you're doing here.

Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Vasto said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Azzanation said:

@S.T.A.G.E.

I think you got me confused with the other  poster.

Oh yeah...sorry. :O

Now I will go ahead and say that PS3 does have more exclusives. The Xbox 360 has less exclusives but the ones they have are much better then what the PS3 offers.