By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [EDITED]Wii U owners, do not buy WatchDogs!

"Greedy and egocentric." Honestly, at the point, I'd say those words fit Nintendo better than they do Ubisoft.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
"Greedy and egocentric." Honestly, at the point, I'd say those words fit Nintendo better than they do Ubisoft.

Who are you, Zod? lol

Trunkin said:

Nintendo ain't greedy. They're egocentric, dumb, and stubborn.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face

And this is why 3rd party devs don't respect Nintendo or their fans.

"We'll probably get the last gen version of it, or even worse!"

Gee, maybe if Nintendo didn't put last-gen hardware under the hood, then we wouldn't be talking about this issue would we? Were you seriously expecting the Wii U version of Watch Dogs to be on par with the X1/PS4 versions?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Ubisoft can make games I like, like Rayman or the Gamecube and Wii Prince of Persia games.
I will get Watch Dogs only if the reviews are great, I am not going to buy mediocre games just to support Nintendo.
I don't have a problem waiting months, since I live in a third world country and we are used to waiting (for example, we have no eshop).

I dont think this will be the last Ubisoft game, but from now on they will only publish Just Dance games, and Rayman if they make another one, after all, platformers in Wii U sell as well or better than in PS3 and XBOX, it is the console for fans of platformers.

I have no interest in ports of XBONE and PS4 games that will look much worse on Wii U. I would rather have Nintendo pay Ubisoft for an exclusive Rayman and an exclusive Prince of Persia game made to take advantage of the Wii U, than get another Ass Creed, if the Wii U will not be able to handle next gen graphics.

Basically, the Wii U should be a console for exclusive content. If you want to play AssCreed, get it on PC (or buy another console)

The internet has made me realize how incredibly entitled everyone thinks they are. I do hope you enjoy the continued lack of 3rd party support with these actions.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Complain about lack of 3rd party support; don't buy games of the only company supporting wii u. And what's that? "And if you NEED to have WatchDogs, get it on another system or USED" lmao people these days.

So basically if I want them to support Wii U in the future I should go buy a copy for my Xbox 360?