By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [EDITED]Wii U owners, do not buy WatchDogs!

JoeTheBro said:

"Buy used if you have to get it"

Wtf man.

What's wrong with used games?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
No. I disagree.

Ubisoft has been a great supporter of the WiiU. Sure, not an impeccable track record, but they gave us a launch exclusive and very similar lineups compared to other consoles.
Frankly, if they drop support soon, I wouldn't blame them. They gain nothing from supporting the WiiU.

Hey, I'm all up for pirating and boycotting things like Mass Effect 3 U, but we should give credit where it is due.

Ubisoft has been the best 3rd party on the Wii U. I'm pissed because they delay Rayman for 7 months to release it simultanously, but they delay WatchDogs only for Wii U, and release the other versions early!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I will see when it comes out but I will already play it by then so idk

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So by the time WD on Wii U comes out, it will be $60 while on the other consoles/PC will be 35-40. Wii U owners are totally gonna buy that.

osed125 said:
JoeTheBro said:

"Buy used if you have to get it"

Wtf man.

What's wrong with used games?

Nothing when it's for cost reasons.

Buying used as a way to protest the game is just messed up.

Around the Network

People hating companies for allocating limited resources to make most money out of their investment.
Then proceeding to encourage people to buy game used to save a few bucks themselves.

Ironic?

morenoingrato said:
No. I disagree.

Ubisoft has been a great supporter of the WiiU. Sure, not an impeccable track record, but they gave us a launch exclusive and very similar lineups compared to other consoles.
Frankly, if they drop support soon, I wouldn't blame them. They gain nothing from supporting the WiiU.

Hey, I'm all up for pirating and boycotting things like Mass Effect 3 U, but we should give credit where it is due.

Awful, awful attitude to have. EA may suck but developers worked hard on ME3. If people just pirate it instead of buying it then the game will have no chance of becoming profitable and EA will blame the developer for it. They'll in turn get screwed over just because people hate their publisher. Piracy doesn't just hurt the horrible executives at EA. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You needn't worry. They won't.

Yeah is right, don´t buy it on the Wii U. Because if you don´t buy it now, they will make the next they bring to your system best on the Wii U.

Thats how it works right? You don´t buy the games and they make the next one better right?

Fusioncode said:
morenoingrato said:
No. I disagree.

Awful, awful attitude to have. EA may suck but developers worked hard on ME3. If people just pirate it instead of buying it then the game will have no chance of becoming profitable and EA will blame the developer for it. They'll in turn get screwed over just because people hate their publisher. Piracy doesn't just hurt the horrible executives at EA. 

I am specifically speaking about the WiiU port in this case, and not the PC or PS360 version. This is the sole, isolated game where I do believe the blame is on the third party publisher.

If the publisher is an a**hole, I am not going to support them out of pity for the dev team.

Hell, I don't think it is even possible to pirate the WiiU version anyway.