By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Purchase Xbox One in the U.S. and get Forza Motorsport 5

Tagged games:

Not bad at all. Forza 5 is an amazing game.

Around the Network
Vasto said:

Id say good, really goos in some aspects.

Amazing... nahh.

What u see as amzing ?

BeElite said:
Vasto said:

Id say good, really goos in some aspects.

Amazing... nahh.

What u see as amzing ?

Everything?

That's a pretty nice deal. Buy and Xbox One and get TitanFall or Forza 5 digitally.

I remember the 'free game' combat that came with the Atari 2600. My Lil brother and I played that game so much.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

This seems more like a Europe kind of deal sense there more into the racing games but a free game is a free game so its all good I guess. It should boost sales but I don't think by much racing really isn't as big here.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
sales2099 said:
Fusioncode said:
sales2099 said:
Fusioncode said:
Forza always gets massively bundled. The series is much less popular than people think it is.

Alone it still sold more then the average PS3 exclusive.

Source? Numbers? Please show me how you arrived at this conclusion. 

You are on the very site that can answer all your questions lol.

See the sales bumps when Forzas were bundled and you then take those numbers away from the lifetime numbers. Compare the result to PS3 exclusives that don't have the name MGS,GT, GOW, or Naughty Dog games. Basically all the exclusives that weren't AAA blockbusters. You will be surprised what the numbers show. Forza ain't no Halo or Gears, but it sells well enough on its own steam over time. Certainly a self-sustaining IP.

So you have no evidence? Okay. 

lol this site is evidence. I thought I explained myself very clearly. Clearly you aren't the kind of guy that will do the homework yourself.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.