By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which one will make it to 10m first, Wii U or Xbox One?

Which one will make it to 10m first?

Wii U 485 55.62%

Xbox One 269 30.85%

I feel like punching a goldfish 117 13.42%

Total:871

Xbox, Microsoft can cut the price if it works in UK first. Titanfall, Halo and other third-party games are coming this year too. I don't see wii u winning but it could be close.

Around the Network

Im gonna say WIi U for now, simply because there doesnt really seem to be anything coming down the pipe from Xbone. Titanfall will do something but people act as if it will close the gap with Wii U. Unless they drop the price and we get some surprises at E3 im going with Wii U

Wii u ......Super Smash and Mario Kart will move a lot of systems ..wii u should sell well in the summer months because mario kart releases the End of May (30) so sells of mario kart should have wii u selling decent throughout June and July and maybe August and if they release some thing in the summer (bayonetta 2 ) it should definitely hit 10 million before xbox one (xbox one doesn't really have a lot of exclusives releasing until fall...and smash will be out during holiday season and halo is a maybe

Considering only upcoming games, i would say the Wii U.

But, price cuts play a large part in this dance aswell.

Xbox One easily, in fact it won't be very long now.

Around the Network

Wii U. Wii U is in trouble, but One is in major trouble. Both seem like inferior options to PS4 right now, but at least Wii U is different.

Tough choice.Still going with X1 here. I don't expect a big enough boost of MK to compete against the crazy X1 holiday.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BenVTrigger said:

You really think so? Its between 3.5 to 4 Million right now. Could happen during the Holidays but I wouldnt be overly sure if Halo 5 is indeed a 2015 title. Weekly sales are too low.

With Smash, Kart and a probable pricecut to go along with the NFC game, I could see Wii U having a small resurgence in the second half of 2014.

I think this is gonna be quite a close call.

XBO can "win" if it gets a price cut, otherwise, it should be Wii U (hopefully by the end of this year)

Carl2291 said:
BenVTrigger said:

You really think so? Its between 3.5 to 4 Million right now. Could happen during the Holidays but I wouldnt be overly sure if Halo 5 is indeed a 2015 title. Weekly sales are too low.

With Smash, Kart and a probable pricecut to go along with the NFC game, I could see Wii U having a small resurgence in the second half of 2014.

I think this is gonna be quite a close call.

It will be at 10 million this year