By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which one will make it to 10m first, Wii U or Xbox One?

Which one will make it to 10m first?

Wii U 485 55.62%

Xbox One 269 30.85%

I feel like punching a goldfish 117 13.42%

Total:871
BenVTrigger said:
orniletter said:

Not to start a flame war,

but the image and brand problems aren´t exclusive to Nintendo.

Some poeple just don´t realise how hord MS burned their godwill with your average joe.

All I do is sell consoles and games for a living. I'm well aware.

I could be wrong, I have been before. In my opinion the Wii U is in a Vastly worse position than the Xbox One.

Oh, no doubt about that.

I think ...as Carl said... they will be very close around the holidays.

...and the only area I think they could recover in is america. The word of mouth is incredibly bad here in europe (anecdotal evidence and all that jazz) .

It will be interesting nontheless :P

Around the Network

It's a tie.

Wii u at 9 million for the end of the year and xbone at 8 million for the end of the year. They both reach 10 mil around next summer. Wii U ahead by just a week or two.

BenVTrigger said:
Xbox One easily, in fact it won't be very long now.

How long you say?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Wii U all because of Mario Kart 8 and Smash. Also the 4 million headstart.

Dunno, both seem at least a year off hitting 10 million.

Around the Network

I give the edge to Wii U due to head start, but each successive milestone will go to X1 (15, 20, 25 million etc.) first.

Probably WiiU, but I still feel like punching a goldfish.

The XBox One/WiiU battle will be as long as the PS3/360 battle, but with a way lower end result.

With MK and SB coming this year, as well as possibly Zelda U, I have a hard time seeing Xbone beating it in sales this year.

Augen said:
I give the edge to Wii U due to head start, but each successive milestone will go to X1 (15, 20, 25 million etc.) first.

Don't bet on that just yet...

DevilRising said:
Augen said:

Don't bet on that just yet...

Which part? Wii U getting to 10 million first or X1 getting to 15 million first?