By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear V: Ground zeroes?

DareDareCaro said:

Don't know crap about Metal gear series, 

Here is your problem, go play them, legacy collection is your friend.

Around the Network

The game is already at 30$ in US and from 23€ to 27€ in Europe (but 28£ in uk), prices from Amazon.

It'll be at less than 20$ in US and 20€ in EU in a couple of months after its release maximum.

If the game is great It's good value (and apparently the game has extra-content) and it's not like Kojima releases Metal Gear Solid games every year...

When millions of people spend 59-69€ every year for the same shitty franchise... Just putting things in perspective.

PullusPardus said:
DareDareCaro said:

I'm on PS4 now...

globalisateur said:
The game is already at 30$ in US and from 23€ to 27€ in Europe (but 28£ in uk), prices from Amazon.

It'll be at less than 20$ in US and 20€ in EU in a couple of months after its release maximum.

If the game is great It's good value (and apparently the game has extra-content) and it's not like Kojima releases Metal Gear Solid games every year...

When millions of people spend 59-69€ every year for the same shitty franchise... Just putting things in perspective.

in nz the game is between 70 - 80 dollars for less then 2 hour capaign , few side ops and tonnes of collectibles. To put into persepctive,, i can pay almost the entire price of infamous second son on ps4 for the price of mGS GZ  and infamous would  be of much greater value then it :)

Ground zeroes is a prologue (Demo) of PP.

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:
PullusPardus said:
DareDareCaro said:

I'm on PS4 now...

Well you're missing out on one of the best franchises in any medium , games or not.

I love MGS and all but everyone should skip this particular entry just to give a quick fuck to konami ideas of releasing "games" like this with such price tag. Atleast wait few weeks till it gets discounted.

TBH I don't give a damn what anybody says about this game, from the gameplay I've seen it looks good. Worse things have been done in the industry. And ESO cost 60 dollars with a 15 dollar subscription. If the game is too short, then I don't see why I can't return it. People are blowing this out of proportion and take that reviewer's word as gospel.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

GZ is a prologue to PP.

GZ isn't full price since it's a "short episode"; many sites suggest it's two to four hours long.

I'd expect PP, or an eventual re-release of PP, to include GZ.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

@DR HENRY --- ESO is an mmo and yes i agree it should be f2p but an mmo provides thousnds upon thousand hours of content which you won't get with mgs gz. i tried the beta last weekend on pc and its a very boring game (eso). you can' t compare an mmo game with a stealth action game . better still you are compasring a full retail game to a demo charged as a full price game lol. you won't get your money back and in different parts of the world,, the price is eqivalent to a full priced game. a game where 80% is finding collectibles is not a game. its a digfgusting that developer thinks giving less then 2 hour campaign and few side ops and charge 30 bucks for it ,, when that only makes up 20% of the game. forgot the price of mgs gz in nz is equivalent to one year ps plus where i can got more free games on all sony platforms!