By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear V: Ground zeroes?

HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:
@Alt in nz this game cost 80 bucks for a story campaign thats worth 1 hr and 30 missions. Its funny ho w COD games or games that are 6 hours long get flaked for being short,, yet MGS ground zero with 1 hr and 30mins story and the rest of teh game doing collectibles is justified lol. By buying a game where kojima rips you off ,, you are allowing him keep doing this more often. Why couldn't he give it to you guys as a downloadable code by buying castlevania lords of shadows 2. That would help their game sell more copies. @dr henry there was one guy who went through the entire game twice,, did side ops mission and that took him 4 hours plus. the rest that he didn't do is get the collectibles. The game should not be sold at that price if campaign is that short. it should be max 10 bucks or as a free downloadable code like MGS2 was back in the ps2 era. Kojim is getting greedy by milking his fans.

Lol $80? It cost $30 on PS4 & $20 on PS3. Call of Duty gets flak for having short campaigns wih little substance filled with A.I enemies who come in relentless waves. I have beaten each COD campaign and I enjoyed in light of their length. It isn't the amount of time you put into the campaign, it is the content that you get from it. Sure both aspects would be great but not every game needs to be that way to be fun To each his own if you don't like the hype you don't like the hype whatevs.

in nz where i am based ,, its 80 bucks.  yea but how is a really short capaign with a few side ops and tons of collectibles good content? Well COD has multiplayer which is bigger content then the whole MGS GZ.  i don't like how he charging for something thats abysmal in terms of content where he could have given it as dowloadable code with purchase of lords of shadow 2 or a free psn downloadable title. the fact that people are going to buy it,, you are encouraging kojima o keep on doing it..  if he couldn't provide it as downloadable coder why not add ut as an extra content in phantom pain?

Dane, NZgameshop.com dropped the price to $45nz (used to be $70) a couple days ago. Dunno about other retailers though.

jb hi fi shop is 78 bucks,mighty ape is 70 bucks and so is noel leeming. Never heard o fthe nz gaming shop.com. Is it onlien shop like mighty ape and is it trusty worthy liek mightyape?. The main big retailers are selling at a ridiculously high price.  Still 45 dollars is alot. i can  plenty of other good games for 45 bucks lol. For me its only worth teh 8 bucks overnight rental lol. 

Around the Network

awesome so now we can have prologue of the year awards.
who will win? MGS:GZ or GT7?

dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:
@Alt in nz this game cost 80 bucks for a story campaign thats worth 1 hr and 30 missions. Its funny ho w COD games or games that are 6 hours long get flaked for being short,, yet MGS ground zero with 1 hr and 30mins story and the rest of teh game doing collectibles is justified lol. By buying a game where kojima rips you off ,, you are allowing him keep doing this more often. Why couldn't he give it to you guys as a downloadable code by buying castlevania lords of shadows 2. That would help their game sell more copies. @dr henry there was one guy who went through the entire game twice,, did side ops mission and that took him 4 hours plus. the rest that he didn't do is get the collectibles. The game should not be sold at that price if campaign is that short. it should be max 10 bucks or as a free downloadable code like MGS2 was back in the ps2 era. Kojim is getting greedy by milking his fans.

Lol $80? It cost $30 on PS4 & $20 on PS3. Call of Duty gets flak for having short campaigns wih little substance filled with A.I enemies who come in relentless waves. I have beaten each COD campaign and I enjoyed in light of their length. It isn't the amount of time you put into the campaign, it is the content that you get from it. Sure both aspects would be great but not every game needs to be that way to be fun To each his own if you don't like the hype you don't like the hype whatevs.

in nz where i am based ,, its 80 bucks.  yea but how is a really short capaign with a few side ops and tons of collectibles good content? Well COD has multiplayer which is bigger content then the whole MGS GZ.  i don't like how he charging for something thats abysmal in terms of content where he could have given it as dowloadable code with purchase of lords of shadow 2 or a free psn downloadable title. the fact that people are going to buy it,, you are encouraging kojima o keep on doing it..  if he couldn't provide it as downloadable coder why not add ut as an extra content in phantom pain?

Dane, NZgameshop.com dropped the price to $45nz (used to be $70) a couple days ago. Dunno about other retailers though.

jb hi fi shop is 78 bucks,mighty ape is 70 bucks and so is noel leeming. Never heard o fthe nz gaming shop.com. Is it onlien shop like mighty ape and is it trusty worthy liek mightyape?. The main big retailers are selling at a ridiculously high price.  Still 45 dollars is alot. i can  plenty of other good games for 45 bucks lol. For me its only worth teh 8 bucks overnight rental lol. 

nzgameshop.com is better than mighty ape, much cheaper and yes they are trustworthy. Go check out their site and yeah jb and others might drop their price soon, hopefully.

HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

nzgameshop.com is better than mighty ape, most of the time their cheaper and yes they are trustworthy. Go check out their site and yeah jb and others might drop their price soon, hopefully.

Oh k thanks. Still won't buy at the price. Most likely rent it out at video  ezy adn split it with my oldest brother since the game is extremely short lol

dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

nzgameshop.com is better than mighty ape, most of the time their cheaper and yes they are trustworthy. Go check out their site and yeah jb and others might drop their price soon, hopefully.

Oh k thanks. Still won't buy at the price. Most likely rent it out at video  ezy adn split it with my oldest brother since the game is extremely short lol

Yea still overpriced but im a MGS fanboy so i cant help myself lol.

Around the Network
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

Same here , i am mgs fan as well ,, but their pricing is ridiculous and should be boycotted. Why don't you rent it out as it wpuld be cheaper?

dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

Same here , i am mgs fan as well ,, but their pricing is ridiculous and should be boycotted. Why don't you rent it out as it wpuld be cheaper?

might as well and yeah gamers should boycott this kind of bs otherwise every publisher will be doing it.

HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

might as well and yeah gamers should boycott this kind of bs otherwise every publisher will be doing it.

amen to that. if mgs phantom pain were to  release next year ,, then he could have made his fans to wait one year . not a biggie when his year alot of good games re coming out to keep gamers entertained lol.  i am hoping it flops so kojima nad knami learn their lessons to not screw with his fans but my gut feelign will say that their fans of mgs who are equivalent to iphone fans and that alone will make it sell sadly.

dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
HEMSTAR said:
dane007 said:
Alt-Ctrl-Delete said:
dane007 said:

amen to that. if mgs phantom pain were to  release next year ,, then he could have made his fans to wait one year . not a biggie when his year alot of good games re coming out to keep gamers entertained lol.  i am hoping it flops so kojima nad knami learn their lessons to not screw with his fans but my gut feelign will say that their fans of mgs who are equivalent to iphone fans and that alone will make it sell sadly.

Yeah it'll be better for the industry if it flops so no other publisher tries to replictae its success. But yeah MGS fans will buy a MGS game no matter what.

Well it looks controversial… lol. Sounds more and more like a PS+ free game wait...