By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Spider-Man movie to be released every year, says Sony UPDATE: not any more...

Tagged games:

Carnage movie is needed.

Around the Network
naruball said:
I love Spider-man and spiderman movies, so I have no problem with this, especially if the quality doesn't drop.

the quality will drop eventually,they all do. I'm sure spiderman X,won't nearly be as good as the orginal. lol

Have people still not understood that the original statement was about 1 film in the spiderman universe, not a mainline spiderman every year?

D'f

That's good. I'm not a big fan of the spiderman movies.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
Carnage movie is needed.

Hey kids, the new character is a sadistic murder with mental issues. Let's all watch and he kills people just because he wants to.

Ahh, a movie for all the family.

Hmm, pie.

kowenicki said:
Teeqoz said:
Have people still not understood that the original statement was about 1 film in the spiderman universe, not a mainline spiderman every year?

Really? so where are these other spiderman universe movies?

and the next movie has been put back 2 years from 2016 to 2018, that is undeniable.

The Venom movie, and The sinister six, with the latter having a release date of november 2016, I couldn't find anything about the release date of the venom movie though.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Carnage movie is needed.

What about Venom? I still want that spin-off movie..

If I understood correctly, they'll make more The Amazing Spider-Man movies, but in between them, they'll make spinoff movies like The Sinister Six and Venom, right?

I still don't like this idea. It seems like a desperate move to make money over a short period of time.

If somehow they manage to keep optimal quality standards on every yearly rendition, and manages to keep the franchise from going stale quickly, they have a gold mine. Let's just hope they keep it fresh.

Every year is a bad idea. Don't do it Sony.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian