By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack Sells 322k Units in Japan (2days) Outsells Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

supernihilist said:
leyendax69 said:

The funny thing is, the knack bundle doesn't count now, but Wii sports is another story XD

People bought Wii because of WiiSports

People got Knack for free with their PS4s

see the difference?

I'm part of the people in the planet. I bought wii with wii sports because there wasn't other option. There should be more people like me.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Ok, so now I'm completely lost. How do Famitsu know the numbers of sold PS4 games? You first answered by telling me they know because of Knack sales but when I asked how they know Knack sales, you said they don't need to because it's sold with every PS4?!

Yes o.o

are you really confused? Knack is the PS4 Wii Sports, understand?

Which was (ironically) not bundled with the Wii in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

British gaming tastes more in line with Japanese tastes than previously realised? That'd explain the physical Senran Kagura Burst release ;P

(yeah, any excuse to post this boxart!)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

outlawauron said:
EricFabian said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Ok, so now I'm completely lost. How do Famitsu know the numbers of sold PS4 games? You first answered by telling me they know because of Knack sales but when I asked how they know Knack sales, you said they don't need to because it's sold with every PS4?!

Yes o.o

most people dont kno that :)

If it was wii sports be a whopping 90mil O.o 

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
EricFabian said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Yes o.o

Been following the salesage for far too long.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

B-B-B-BOMBA!!!11

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

J_Allard said:
Only a few months after launch, Japan gets a free game. What an insulting, disrespectful slap in the face this must be to early adopters in the US and other territories.

Yes, knack is so good it's the equivalent of MS' largest game of the year and a $50 price cut and on top of that compensation for launching 3 months later than the rest of the world. Glad you've come around to the quality of the game.

JoeTheBro said:
Devil_Survivor said:
JoeTheBro said:
MoHasanie said:

I believe it was only bundled in Japan. 

Yeah it was an apology from Sony about the late launch.

Sony bundled a shitty game with my PS4 to make for a late launch :P. Thanks Obama!

You obviously haven't played Knack. It's actually pretty fun. Also you're in Japan?

Yeah Knack is better than its reviews, it does not hold a candle to Super Mario 3D World obvioulsy but I give Knack a 7/10. It is worth one playthrough atleast

rolltide101x said:
JoeTheBro said:

You obviously haven't played Knack. It's actually pretty fun. Also you're in Japan?

Yeah Knack is better than its reviews, it does not hold a candle to Super Mario 3D World obvioulsy but I give Knack a 7/10. It is worth one playthrough atleast

SM3DW is god tier, but Knack is fun too.

Im going to assume this is revenge for the old "Wii Sports is the best selling game ever!" threads and posts.