By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack Sells 322k Units in Japan (2days) Outsells Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

sales2099 said:
Weird how it is bundled off the bat. Usually you wait like 6 months to let the game sell on its own. But hey, good on Sony.

Hmm.. weird that Titanfall is being given out as free with the titanfall bundle even though it hasn't even released yet...already free and not even out yet... but hey, good on MS... 

yeah... I went there... lolololol :p

Around the Network
ils411 said:
sales2099 said:
Weird how it is bundled off the bat. Usually you wait like 6 months to let the game sell on its own. But hey, good on Sony.

Hmm.. weird that Titanfall is being given out as free with the titanfall bundle even though it hasn't even released yet...already free and not even out yet... but hey, good on MS... 

Obviosuly MS wants to keep momentum going. But Sony has the luxury to coast. Think its the bad metacritic that makes them want to artifically bump the numbers.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
ils411 said:
sales2099 said:

Obviosuly MS wants to keep momentum going. But Sony has the luxury to coast. Think its the bad metacritic that makes them want to artifically bump the numbers.

first of all, what momentum? lol! such a hypocrite

secondly, I'm sure the PS4 crushing Xbone everywhere must be giving you so much pain right now. how do you coupe? do you cry yourself to sleep every night? lol!