By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Want to come see me? *UPDATED WITH RECAP VID IN OP*

Who are you?

Around the Network

Haha, I think it was actually German for whale's vag, but yea, I'll be in San Jose, not San Diego :P

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Wright said:

San José, that sounds totally Spanish, but I pretty much doubt that's on Spain

If things went Spain's way it probably would be a territory of Spain. Does that help?

180 miles from me! Perhaps I shall grace thee with my presence!

Justagamer said:
180 miles from me! Perhaps I shall grace thee with my presence!

Anybody's welcome, but I would have to hope 180 miles would be worth it for you, lol...

Unless you don't have a Wii U, then I guess you'd get to demo full games on it, unlike the demo stations at stores

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
Augen said:
Wright said:

I believe it means "A Whale's Vagina", but the translations have been lost for centuries.

thank you sir wish I could add kudos or a thumbs up to your comment.

OT: I got nothing, but please post a link to the vid after or before and I will watch

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

very far from me I'm afraid so can't consider going but hope your demonstration day goes great ZyroXZ2, if you even convince 1 person to buy a Wiiu who was on the fence you'll be doing the system great justice :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Augen said:
Wright said:

I believe it means "A Whale's Vagina", but the translations have been lost for centuries.

Doesn't it mean Saint Jose? No thats what it means. LOl

papamudd said:
Augen said:
Wright said:

thank you sir wish I could add kudos or a thumbs up to your comment.

OT: I got nothing, but please post a link to the vid after or before and I will watch

Is the Wii U so underpowered they want it for their museum?