By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Want to come see me? *UPDATED WITH RECAP VID IN OP*

For those of you that wanted to see my recap of this event, here it is!

Episode 9: http://youtu.be/UOCB-JVZGzI

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Hey that video Is really good. The woman at the end who said ' Its just way to advanced graphics ' had me In stitches. I watch a fair few youtube channels and mostly Its done by guys In their bedroom or attic or basement haha so this was really refreshing. I do understand why people dont catch on to the Wii U as In your vid you commented saying once they have that pad In their hand they totally get It. Do you think you any of them In your video will go out and buy one now?

HighlandRainbow said:

Hey that video Is really good. The woman at the end who said ' Its just way to advanced graphics ' had me In stitches. I watch a fair few youtube channels and mostly Its done by guys In their bedroom or attic or basement haha so this was really refreshing. I do understand why people dont catch on to the Wii U as In your vid you commented saying once they have that pad In their hand they totally get It. Do you think you any of them In your video will go out and buy one now?

Haha, that couple was actually really cool!  They own a SNES (yup, you read that right!) and still play the ORIGINAL DKC game!  She joked about how there were too many buttons as well, and her boyfriend said "yea, it's in 3D, what's with all these POLYGONS", lmao

It was a joy to watch people play together for sure!

^^/

your taking it to a museum because of the regency hardware?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
your taking it to a museum because of the regency hardware?

You're beating a dead horse, lol

^^/
Around the Network

Nice video ZyroXZ2.
People really seemed interested in Wii U.

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone from this site go?

I'm not sure.  The only two people to identify themselves purposely were the two mods, one from the Wii U Daily forums, and the other from the WiiU.com forum.

Some people were watching me for awhile, and there was a third person who was on the event list but never identified themself either, lmao

^^/
spurgeonryan said:
Hmm....sorry about that. Come to chicago. I will go.

I'm pretty sure I'll be staying local for a long time, haha

^^/