By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Want to come see me? *UPDATED WITH RECAP VID IN OP*

So seeing you is enough to make me come? Someone has a pretty high opinion of themself.....

Around the Network
Cj2i3 said:
Wright said:

San José, that sounds totally Spanish, but I pretty much doubt that's on Spain

If things went Spain's way it probably would be a territory of Spain. Does that help?

If things went Spain's way, the World would be territory of Spain

So apparently I made a rookie mistake and missed putting something in the description of the video for the giveaway, and now have to go and message everyone who commented as an entry...

Someone asked me about the cost to send it to another country, and I told them it says US residents only... Except that it doesn't, I clearly forgot to put that in there along with the winner selection and announcement date...

Soooooo, yea, the giveaway is for US residents only, since I'm sending it USPS... Sorry! Keep an eye out for a message from my on YouTube asking to verify your country of origin, as a response will be required so I can filter the list before it goes into the pool!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Your last video was kinda weird man, I hope you at least is getting some with that boring girl.

Reminded me of Spoony One and Phelous decadence after they got girlfriends, but it is way too soon for you to go down that road.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

DJEVOLVE said:

(vid removed for space)

papamudd said:
Augen said:
Wright said:

San José, that sounds totally Spanish, but I pretty much doubt that's on Spain

I believe it means "A Whale's Vagina", but the translations have been lost for centuries.

thank you sir wish I could add kudos or a thumbs up to your comment.

OT: I got nothing, but please post a link to the vid after or before and I will watch

(O: nice!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Sounds fun, might swing by.

Mystro-Sama said:
Is the Wii U so underpowered they want it for their museum?

Well done sir. Well done.

Mystro-Sama said:
Is the Wii U so underpowered they want it for their museum?

Well, it IS the Tech Museum of INNOVATION, sooo...

^^/

I would go, but I'm not 21 yet. I will be near the area though.

AgentZorn said:

I would go, but I'm not 21 yet. I will be near the area though.

You should, got a moderator from Wii U Daily's forums coming, lol

^^/

I'd love to come and see you, you seem like a really cool and funny guy but I fear it's an overly heavy trip for me to take!