By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Trasharmdsister12: Final Words

curl-6 said:

Hear freaking hear.
The nastiness needs to stop. I too come here to get away from all that and relax.

+1

Around the Network

I agree with the overall message he is trying to send(Hell i just got called desperate earlier for making an honest mistake) and i also hope your life gets back on track man. Good luck :)

I haven't been here as long as many here, but there are times when this forum becomes too unbearable with certain users constantly and relentless bringing negativity into threads (from all three fanbases). I will not call out names, but some users here love feeding off the disappointment of others.

I don't know Trasharmdsister12 well, but I certainly wish you good luck with all your endeavors/

I do agree with Trash that we should give some consideration when interacting with others in these forums but IMO he should've resigned his post as a moderator if things were becoming crazy for him rather than outright perma-banning himself. Regardless, I do hope he does come back in full stead in the near future and that he uses the time till then to resolve any problems he currently has.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Doesn't this guy leave all the time? Sorry but it just stinks of attention seeking ...

Around the Network

Sorry to hear that he's left. I think it is wrong to blame a single person (i.e. ethomaz) for it though, if someone decides to leave a site there are many more factors to it than just one.

Maybe he'll come back one day!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

My Gods, trash left is?! When?? I'm sad to see him go :(

but yeah, things have heated up on VGC the last year, but I guess that's to be expected with a new gen and all.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm sad to have read this,as he was one of the most balanced persons on this site, in terms of videogames-related discussion. More than that, he's a good listener and a smart young man. I wish my best intentions to him and hope that we'll get to talk again one day.

The majority of members have never discussed gaming in depth on this site. It's always been a fanboy battlefield in the console sales wars. For better or worse and I'm saying I personally do not like this but you have to deal with it. It's the nature of a site that is based on sales numbers.

I can honestly see no significant change between the past and now. The current moderator team is excellent though, actually better balanced, more professional and more fair than our community deserves, and has been so for at least two years now. The members are the same, some old ones leave but are replaced by new people.

IamAwsome said:

He is right, the forums are getting more annoying, and I get tired of the pixel and fanboy wars, but this site isn't nearly as bad as other sites like GameSpot, GameFAQs, and especially IGN. We as a community do need to be more respectful though. 

But anyways, goodbye TADS12 and we all hope you return. 

I think this is a case of the site growing in userbase rather than becoming any better or worse. When there were less users, each member had more influence over others so stupid comments were simply funny comments and posters generally improved in behaviour the longer they were on VGChartz.

But compare some of the comments now to the content at the start of last gen and it hasn't changed a whole lot. We simply have more content overall due to the larger userbase.