By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale (Day 7 Added)

so anyone played ruse, D&D D, guardian of the middle earth ???? are they any good/Worth the price ???

Around the Network

hmmm these sales seem to be getting worse and worse. Most of them have been on sale many times. XBL was better off without games for gold aka games for cheapskates.

Buy Bastion. Excellent game.

Ill definitely pick a few of these games up, Dirt 3, Dust, and Bastion would be a welcome addition to my 360... as would Arkham City, and Driver SF, and Asuras Wrath.

pbroy said:
Dust is soooooooo good. I got it day one. I was in the top 20 on the leaderboards. Might still be there. If you have a 3d tv that can convert from 2d, try it. Game looks gorgeous.

This week I'm getting digital rights to Armored Core, Dantes Inferno (Nudity FTW), Halo Reach and Runner 2. Already have Capcom Cabinet and Bastion (haven't played yet)

Very nice spotting this pbroy, It wasnt updated to be on the main dashboard in Europe until around 10pm here so I woulda missed the first days sales if it wasn't for you. Got myself a copy of Runner 2 thanks to you. So /Hats off.

Batman Arkam City a 94% metacritic for around 3euros will have to be a contender for any 360 owner, 7.6gb download tho.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day 2

The Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale continues – save 50-90% on the following titles are on sale now through tomorrow only (19 February 2014). Click the links below to see local pricing and add items to your Xbox 360 download queue:

Content Title Content Type Discount %
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Games on Demand 50%
F1 2013 Games on Demand 67%
Farming Simulator Games on Demand 50%
Lost Planet 2 Games on Demand 75%
Darksiders II Games on Demand 75%
Soulcalibur II HD Online Arcade 75%
Hell Yeah! Arcade 75%
Fruit Ninja Kinect Arcade 90%

In addition, some titles are on sale all week long – click here for that list.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Bought Alan Wake: American Nightmare.

Hoping for a State of Decay price cut. With that, I'll own everything I want on the 360

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

pbroy said:

Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day 2

The Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale continues – save 50-90% on the following titles are on sale now through tomorrow only (19 February 2014). Click the links below to see local pricing and add items to your Xbox 360 download queue:

Content Title Content Type Discount %
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Games on Demand 50%
F1 2013 Games on Demand 67%
Farming Simulator Games on Demand 50%
Lost Planet 2 Games on Demand 75%
Darksiders II Games on Demand 75%
Soulcalibur II HD Online Arcade 75%
Hell Yeah! Arcade 75%
Fruit Ninja Kinect Arcade 90%

In addition, some titles are on sale all week long – click here for that list.

lost planet 2 is pretty tempting at 5euros.... only... I will have to consult my wall of games to see if I already own a copy of it on disk lol. I know I have the first game but stopped playing about 4 missions in but I'm not sure if I bought the 2nd one or not, first world problems.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

endimion said:
so anyone played ruse, D&D D, guardian of the middle earth ???? are they any good/Worth the price ???

I played the bolded.... it's a shit version of league of legends without the community of players, but it's also 1euro so... yeah I'd reckon that for a euro you wont get anything else like this on the xbox360, Keep in mind you'll need to have xboxlive gold or this is completely worthless since it has almost no single player content outside of the tutorial missions.

I played the D&D demo before when that was on sale, was buggy as all hell and during the demo I managed to get my character stuck in a piece of a doorway and couldn't progess... I figure if you find a game ending bug during a 15 minute demo there isn't much point splashing out on the full game.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dungeons-dragons-daggerdale

from one review site "it's a frustrating, shoddy, broken mess of a game that never should have been released in its current state, made even more upsetting by the fact that you have no recourse to get your money back. Do not buy this game." Couldn't agree more with this after the demo.

Farming Simulation? I hope they were giving the Titanium edition, but no :(