By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale (Day 7 Added)

endimion said:
The walking dead will probably have a sale after all episodes are out....

Great! I enjoyed the first one a lot. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Bought Rock of Ages, Batman Arkham City, Fruit Ninja Kinect and Bejeweled 3 during this sale. Thanks Pbroy for the awesome daily updates.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Yeah, I ended up purchasing Rock of Ages as well. Dunno what it is, but I trust any game Atlus-published!

Wright said:

Yeah, I ended up purchasing Rock of Ages as well. Dunno what it is, but I trust any game Atlus-published!

the reviews to it had a ton of positive ones and a load of mixed too so hopefully I'll be one of the people who thinks it's a good idea. Looks weird tho and indeed atlus are pretty good.... tbh it's 2euros I'm not gonna cry too much if it's shit :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

All I got was Limbo this week. Mad I didn't get Condemned.

Around the Network

pffff I bought way too many games.... again

DUST: an elysian tail, the walking dead s2ep1, brothers a tale of two sons, red dead redemption, limbo, puzzle quest 2, tropic 4, metro: last light

and I restrained myself lol :D

ganoncrotch said:
Bought Rock of Ages, Batman Arkham City, Fruit Ninja Kinect and Bejeweled 3 during this sale. Thanks Pbroy for the awesome daily updates.

We had a fun week. Looking forward to more deals in the future.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence