By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale (Day 7 Added)

Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day 4

Here are the next round of daily deals in the  Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale – save 55-80% on the following titles are on sale now through tomorrow only (21 February 2014). Click the links below to see local pricing and add items to your Xbox 360 download queue:

Content Title Content Type Discount %
Tomb Raider Games on Demand 55%
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Games on Demand 75%
The Darkness II Games on Demand 75%
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Games on Demand 67%
Prototype 2  Games on Demand 75%
Viking Games on Demand 75%
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Arcade 73%
Walking Dead Season 2 Ep 1 Arcade 80%
Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD Arcade 67%

In addition, some titles are on sale all week long – click here for that list. Make sure to visit again tomorrow to find the next group of sale items, and follow Major Nelson on Twitter to stay most up to date. See you then!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Great, and I just purchased Brothers like a week ago -_-"

So how is RE racoon city??
is the darkness2 any good if you haven't played the 1st one???
and how is viking???

getting the walking dead s2e1 for sure and probably brothers

Well, nothing for me, sadly. Already own Lara, the rest is not itching me in any way.

First time their is a massive sale and I buy nothing... When I stepped into next gen I didn't bought anything anymore for X360...

I am a huge south park fan but will not get it because it is last gen :s... I just don't touch the console anymore (sad for those +50 not played games aswell)..

Around the Network

It's not the first time there is a massive sale...

well its sad for you, you paid for them... Me I have tons of games left to play and I'll finish them... A good game is still a good game especially just one Gen behind...
you should keep them... Maybe in 30 years they'll be collectors ..

anyway anybody to answer my previous post??? Damn it's hard to get an answer outside of Xbox nation unless you are in a doomsday bs thread...

endimion said:
So how is RE racoon city??
is the darkness2 any good if you haven't played the 1st one???
and how is viking???

getting the walking dead s2e1 for sure and probably brothers

Viking is actually pretty good. Way better than the Golden Axe reboot.

The first darkness was ok. Haven't played the second one yet. I'm sure it's laying around somewhere in my pile of unopened games.

Racoon City is also in my unopened pile.

As far as buying them. I'd go ahead and do it. It's cheap and you can download it from anywhere if you want to play them. I've double dipped on games just to get digital rights. What's a price of a McDonalds sandwich going to hurt? The sandwich will be gone in 5 minutes. This is yours for the long run.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
endimion said:
It's not the first time there is a massive sale...

well its sad for you, you paid for them... Me I have tons of games left to play and I'll finish them... A good game is still a good game especially just one Gen behind...
you should keep them... Maybe in 30 years they'll be collectors ..

anyway anybody to answer my previous post??? Damn it's hard to get an answer outside of Xbox nation unless you are in a doomsday bs thread...

No I meant that I always buy something or a lot when their is a 'massive' sale, others will remember from those threads =p.   it is the first time I buy nothing...

Is it too much to ask for a big DLC sale?

This sale is getting better and better but I already own the games from the selection that I want. Maybe I'll check out that Resident Evil game. Maybe I won't.